An unrequested endorsement of Steve David >

An unrequested endorsement of Steve David

Notices

An unrequested endorsement of Steve David

Old 01-04-2002, 08:40 AM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
While I've never had the pleasure of actually meeting Steve , I have traded a few e-mails with him and he is a true gentlemen who takes valuable time in corresponding with people he doesn't even know !

I would think his involvement in any new venture would lend immediate credibility and professionalism .
Old 01-04-2002, 09:06 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
T2x, Excellent post!
I also do not know Steve personally, but as much time as I spend here, I have seen and heard nothing but good thing from Steve.

I also appreciate the step back and relax sentiment you are conveying. Live and let live...point out the good about your passions, not the bad about others'.

Sean,
FORCE or Florida Offshore Racing Championship Events, as I understand is a regional spinoff operating under the "APBA umbrella."
www.forceseries.com

Old 01-04-2002, 09:28 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts
I too, have never met Steve, but from what I heard and read, and the few e-mails we have traded back and forth about powerboating issues, (Manatee issues, etc.) Steve has been nothing but POSITIVE. I don't race offshore powerboats, I have "No Axe to Grind" here, this just my personal experince. He is probobly the Best spokesman today, for the sport of Powerboat racing, and his personality seems to make him every approachable. I love your dad's quote Steve, too bad today's politicians can't live by that credo, besides all the heated "Boat Racing Politics" that goes on here.
Dean
Old 01-04-2002, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
i have never met steve personally, but from his achievements in and out of the race boat, his reputation among his fellow racers, and his contributions on this board, i would have to say that he is a "stand up" guy. he undoubtedly very honest and dedicated to the sport. he has a thumbs up from me!

chad
Old 01-04-2002, 10:19 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I suggest we nominate Steve David and 'Bruce' to the all-time OSO 'great guy' hall of fame.

Both Steve and Bruce are valuable and very helpful resources to all of us. In fact, both have helped me to answer numerous questions off-line. Both of these guys really go above and beyond to help everyone!

PS. No, I am not gay.
Old 01-04-2002, 10:26 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up

I'm just happy to read a positive message on this board.

Happy New Year, T2x! Did I see you on a plane in Detroit (or Cleveland?) just before Christmas? There was a guy dressed in black who looked like you, but I wasn't sure.
Old 01-04-2002, 11:12 AM
HavasuCat

Steve has given me great advice on this board and seems to be a great guy. I hope to meet him one day at one of the racing venues.

Old 01-04-2002, 12:23 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

I'll add my kudo's for Steve David. He is taking the time out to help me work through through the set-up of my boat over the phone, email, etc. In an industry (motorsports) that has it's share of arrogant participants, Steve seems to be one of the nicest, down to earth people involved.

I hope to have the chance to buy him a beer (or two)in return.
Old 01-04-2002, 12:34 PM
Registered

I've said it before and will say it again. Steve David is a true gentleman and one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of meeting. It just goes to show that true class does indeed standout.

Steve, it has been a privelege to meet and speak with you. Have a great 2002.
Old 01-04-2002, 12:42 PM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Originally posted by C_Spray:
<STRONG>I'm just happy to read a positive message on this board.

Happy New Year, T2x! Did I see you on a plane in Detroit (or Cleveland?) just before Christmas? There was a guy dressed in black who looked like you, but I wasn't sure.</STRONG>
Now that is some funny ****

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΈ!

Quick Reply: An unrequested endorsement of Steve David

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.