Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The Brunch Run Around Manhattan (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/142131-brunch-run-around-manhattan.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 10-05-2006 09:12 PM

The Brunch Run Around Manhattan

There is one more informal fun run, “The Brunch Run around Manhattan” to be held on October 8th. We meet at Buoy 27A off of Port Washington, Long Island Sound at 12 noon and go down the East River, up the Hudson River, Return on the Harlem River, and then up Long Island sound back to LaMotta’s Restaurant/Manhasset Bay Marina for brunch and “chatter of the day”. There is no cost…just call so we don’t leave without ya’.

Tel: 203-532-1312 or e-mail: [email protected]

Further info: www.nationalpowerboat.com

hunster 10-05-2006 11:13 PM

Re: The Brunch Run Around Manhattan

You going tim? I'm gonna make it , not sure yet if I'm running my boat or catching a ride but I'll be there! :cool:

SHARKEY-IMAGES 10-05-2006 11:19 PM

Actually I'm taking the family to the Lake George Poker Run this weekend...

hunster 10-06-2006 07:09 AM

You're always going the other direction! Some day we'll catch up! Sounds like a good time there too , have a great time and I'll shoot ya some pics as I enjoy all the ones you do! :drink:

Billy Frenz 10-07-2006 04:04 PM

Over 20 Boats have called to confirm for the Brunch Run(Fun Run) around Manhattan so far......any body still running after the Lake George Poker Run wanna' join us? Just meet us at Lamotta's/Manhasset Bay Marina around 11 Am or meet me, I'll be in my 10M Fountain, "PARTY MASTER" at buoy 27A on Long Islan Sound at the mouth of Port Washington at 12 noon. Look for the American Flag on a 10 foot pole.
Enlosed is a list of some of the boys to look forward to:
Rich Luhrs in his Outboard Cat
Joh Ruggieri in his V-Bottom Cat Killer"White Lightning"
Carmine DeRosa in his new OUTERLIMITS
Tom Fancher in his OUTERLIMITS
Tricky Ricky in his Playboy Cigarette
Rich Meyers in his purring Pantera
Vivienne and Jo Jo in Gecko...or is that Geico?...its a Green Activator!
Raymond Barrese in his Activator
Joe Barrese in his 24 Cigarette
Paul from Tri-Starte has 4 customers with cool boats coming...
Guy LaMotta is bringing his 53 Magnum so we can jump his wake incase its not rough enough...
I have not heard from Holden yet, but he has not missed this event in years in his 100+ MPH Kryptonite...
2 Newcomers in NEW 35 EXECUTIONERS..give them a little room for safety...I'll publish their names after the run...
Tony Zic may make a guest appearance in his OUTERLIMITS...
I wonder if John Yabrow got his 40 Fountain back together?

Come and play...the weather is not going to get much better...
For info go to: www.nationalpowerboat.com
Or e-mail me at [email protected]
or tel: 203-532-1312

Indy 10-07-2006 05:08 PM

JROMY and I will be there with our 33' PowerPlays. Is there anybody pokey going? I think I'll be bringing up the rear with my 502s :rolleyes:

Tricky919 10-08-2006 07:19 AM

OK, wake up, lets get going.... A beautiful day and a trip around Manhatten........

otis311 10-08-2006 07:46 AM

Have fun guys !!

Panther 10-08-2006 08:21 AM

I'll be there, we'll met you guys at the tip of Manhattan! :cool:

TomFTM 10-08-2006 05:41 PM

Thanks Billy for a great run. The debris in the water was nuts , but all else was excellent. Turn out was good we had about 25 boats . Anybody get any good photo's . Tom