Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   why all the Baja questions??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/142189-why-all-baja-questions.html)

cosmic12 10-06-2006 05:42 PM

why all the Baja questions???

whats up with all the comparing this or that to Bajas lately?

Pantera24 10-06-2006 05:45 PM

Re: why all the Baja questions???

Must be something in the water.

chrisf 10-06-2006 05:45 PM

I was just going to post something like this, you read my mind.

How come I never see Fountain vs. Formula or Nortech vs. Outerlimits.

Always Baja in the mix, always Baja getting $hit on. From non Baja owners of course. :rolleyes:

I love mine, leave us alone. :evilb:

or I guess we can take it as a compliment :D

Chris

Sea-Dated 10-06-2006 05:51 PM

I think, in my biased opinion, that they are compared to everything because they are a more affordable alternative to the other name brand boats.

bouyhunter 10-06-2006 05:57 PM

I would imagine it comes from an entry level "Offshore" boat that is "pretty", and well marketed to a sect that is not well educated in true Offshore and performance boating, and sold at a reasonable price (if such a thing exists for a "performance boat. :rolleyes: )

They aren't a bad boat, Baja was my entry to "performance" boating.
I won't buy another one, but not because there is anything wrong with them, they just don't suit the type of boating I like to do. I'm kinda hard on the sticks:D , and I like BIG water, and BIG air:D.

I'll destroy a Baja they way "I" like to run, It all depends on where you boat, and how you like to run.

They are nice looking boats at a pretty good price. Not bad if it fit's the type of boating you like to do.

PhantomChaos 10-06-2006 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by chrisf

How come I never see Fountain vs. Formula ..........

Chris

Here is some useful and comical input for your choice.

Sydwayz 10-06-2006 05:58 PM

What's a Baja? :evilb: :drink:
I don't believe that I have EVER seen one.

Racegirl3 10-06-2006 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
I won't buy another one, but not because there is anything wrong with them, they just don't suit the type of boating I like to do. I'm kinda hard on the sticks:D , and I like BIG water, and BIG air:D.

I'll destroy a Baja they way "I" like to run, It all depends on where you boat, and how you like to run.

I know a WHOLE bunch of people who will disagree with you on that one. One of them happened to be in a smaller Baja today on Lake Erie with 5s to 8s :cool: Best big water ride Ive had was in a 22' Baja in 6s crossin Erie :D

StillHaulin@63 10-06-2006 06:34 PM

What the heck does "educated in true offshore and performance boating" mean?
And all this time I thought I was having fun .....

TEAMBAJA 10-06-2006 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
I know a WHOLE bunch of people who will disagree with you on that one. One of them happened to be in a smaller Baja today on Lake Erie with 5s to 8s :cool:

I think I know that guy! He must be just plain stupid or crazy to be out in that stuff today! :D