Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Mini Hawk vs. 47 Apache (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/142220-mini-hawk-vs-47-apache.html)

offshoredrillin 10-07-2006 10:32 AM

Mini Hawk vs. 47 Apache

just out of curiosity, which one will give me better manuverability around the docks with my head turned at a 37 degree angle and the stereo turned to 3.. I will have 3 bumpers hanging off the port side to make the boat lean so I should be able to turn to the port easier if I use stabilizing bars correct...Oh and it will have 3.5 gallons of fuel, because it's all I can afford....:D

offshoredrillin 10-07-2006 10:53 AM

Re: Mini Hawk vs. 47 Apache

oh and it will be powered by a crash box with two male ends given to me by a transgendered midget named Rachel and her ex-football playing boyfriend who cast it from stolen molds bought by someone who said he owns the rights while wearing a rolmex...did I miss anything? :evilb:

Racegirl3 10-07-2006 10:57 AM

Ill take the apache anyday! :drink:

pm203 10-07-2006 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
oh and it will be powered by a crash box with two male ends given to me by a transgendered midget named Rachel and her ex-football playing boyfriend who cast it from stolen molds bought by someone who said he owns the rights while wearing a rolmex...did I miss anything? :evilb:

Yes you did. If you paint it with mettalic in the paint, the magnetic pull from the metal particles in the paint will make the boat more manueverable when docking due north.

RHC 10-07-2006 11:07 AM

I dont want to hi-jack your thread but, you should look at the 42 Foundtane that is for sale in the clasifies,,, it is bigger with the beak and is a great ocean racer and the price is just a little high maybe 40% above market ,, but,, He really needs to sell it bad,,, the engines are under 600hrs ,,, could be a better deal!!!! :evilb: :D :drink:

Lofty 10-07-2006 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by pm203
Yes you did. If you paint it with mettalic in the paint, the magnetic pull from the metal particles in the paint will make the boat move manueverable when docking due north.

please sir.... this is ONLY correct in southern latitudes! Do we have to go back to school on this one boys and girls?

Except of course during a leap year when the moon is in alignment and you are working with 6 deg. of seperation.

Lofty 10-07-2006 11:12 AM

yes,
we all assume your tow vehicle will be your new Enzo with a fresh coat of speed wax.

FASTTIMES 10-07-2006 11:15 AM

funny chit!!! I'm at work and need a good laugh

Papache 10-07-2006 11:19 AM

the mini hawk

pm203 10-07-2006 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Lofty
please sir.... this is ONLY correct in southern latitudes! Do we have to go back to school on this one boys and girls?

Except of course during a leap year when the moon is in alignment and you are working with 6 deg. of seperation.

Sorry, I forgot that.