Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake George Poker Run Pics!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/142308-lake-george-poker-run-pics.html)

nordic95 10-14-2006 09:04 PM

Re: Lake George Poker Run Pics!!!

Originally Posted by yesrej
i think by next years fall run there will be close to 100 boats. best weekend ever.

Fall? what about the spring run????

Nordic95

ratman 10-14-2006 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by TRICK
Bob and company did a great job of putting on this event. Beautiful setting and easily one fo the most laid back enjoyable weekends you could spend with fellow powerboaters.

I look for this event to really grow!

yo fred post some pics of your boat in the water running

AIR TIME 10-15-2006 08:17 AM

How were the water cops on the run? could I run in the spring with out mufflers what about the speed limit? I have shot guns I could put on but I have S/M Dry pipes so the shot guns might help a little. I Would do the fall run .

TeamSaris 10-15-2006 09:30 AM

Bob thanks for an AWESOME!!! Event!!!

VT32SSR 10-15-2006 08:07 PM

Red,you guys looked like you were having fun out there.Greg was all smiles for sure.I'll call you if we all get together on this side of the lake.
Let me know if you need help with the props.Tom.

Reds Outlaw 10-15-2006 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Velocity4Me
Red,you guys looked like you were having fun out there.Greg was all smiles for sure.I'll call you if we all get together on this side of the lake.
Let me know if you need help with the props.Tom.

Tom

We had a blast and I herd about a guy in williston by the name Marine Machine. Can you tell me anything about him.

Red

VT32SSR 10-15-2006 08:19 PM

His name is Chris Perrin,and is located behind Home and Marine.He works on a lot of stainless props.Leave me your number on a pm and i'll get his number in the morning.

Reds Outlaw 10-15-2006 08:28 PM

His name is Chris Perrin,and is located behind Home and Marine.He works on a lot of stainless props.Leave me your number on a pm and i'll get his number in the morning.

Thanks, I have his number from the new owner of Dunhams Bay here in North Hero. I was told the new owner of this marina has a 29 Sunsation out of Colchester. Do tou know him.

Red

drypipetiger 10-16-2006 01:28 PM

Chris does a nice job... Never for me but friends have had good luck with him...

drypipetiger 10-16-2006 01:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a pic of Red's rig in case he wants to know what to expect. :evilb: :evilb: