Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Feedback on my Graphics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/14238-feedback-my-graphics.html)

Audiofn 01-04-2002 09:43 PM

The first thing I thought when I saw it was that I did not like the alternating color of the seats. Other then that you are in the correct direction for a real looker. I have some pictures of the 42 Cig Tiger with a graffic job kind of the same although colors are definatly reversed. I will try and dig it up. It may give you some ideas.

Jon

ThunderousDaze 01-04-2002 09:51 PM

WOW, looks good, DON'T CHANGE A THING!!!Looks like you have put him thru the ringer on the design stuff, all those changes and additions. Make sure you take care of this guy! :D :D :D :D :D

[ 01-04-2002: Message edited by: ThunderousDaze ]

Kevin Schulte 01-04-2002 10:20 PM

Great use of Yellow. I would lose the name "Thunderstorm" nothing dates a boat more than names. Just my $.02

Laveyman 01-05-2002 01:00 AM

I love everything except the different color seats/headrests. I too agree a bit of blue on the deck would help it pop! Awesome design overall though. :cool:

Cigwillie 01-05-2002 01:12 AM

Looks great! What's the deal with the 6 exhausts? You putting trips in that bad dog? :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

TomFTM 01-05-2002 02:33 AM

Looks very nice, the only things I would suggest would be make the rear seat and the bolsters all white , if you want to tie the other colors in have some embrodiery (sp) done on the seats headrest in those colors . Good Luck , Tom :cool:

32fever 01-05-2002 12:29 PM

Dan,
Looks nice, but I do agree with some of the comments.

One thing that I notice is this:
The yellow on the bow seems to wrap around from the sides, which is why one side is white, the other yellow. Now, going towards the transom, BOTH sides of the boat have the blue lightning bolts, so, with that concept, shouldn't the blue actually wrap up and on the sun lounge? That would eliminate the excessive yellow on the top of the boat.

In addition, the top view pic will make it appear like there is too much yellow, but in less you are in a helicopter, you probably won't notice it to an extreme while using the boat.

And, I totally agree with the interior comments made. I'd go all white with some lightning bolts in the gunwales, maybe one or two on the deck if it was all white, and some lightning bolts in the headrests or something, but I'd use blue and not the yellow there as it would stand out more.

On the interior, our boat has all white, and some colors on the lounge, and I won't do anything but all white personally on another boat. I love it. I see so many boats now with too many colors and it just looks too busy in my opinion.

I agree with Caincando, the boat should be flashy, but the cockpit and cabin you spend lots of time in, so whatever you decide, personalize it for you, and don't worry about being flashy if that is not your style. This boat has sharp enough paint to more than cover for the "check THAT out" individuality. If you like the splash of lots of color, do what you want, just giving you what you asked for :)

Now, for the bottom paint.....use BLACK...LOL! Nice boat, you're a lucky guy!

Mark

Madcow 01-05-2002 03:05 PM

That looks fantastic. I think the colors all go great together. I would go with an all white intereor though. With all that color on the glass the white vinyl will look fresh. Great scheme! :cool: :cool:

Ted G 01-05-2002 03:59 PM

I would lose the multi colored seats and pull some blue up over the pad in the back. Maybe put the AT logo back there too. The graphics really look good though. Nice job Steve :D

ScreaminDemon 01-05-2002 09:40 PM

So Dan, are you going to listen to us and do the right thing? Solid white interior, maybe a little BLUE on the sunpad, and get the thing complete?