Notices

Feedback on my Graphics

Old 01-05-2002, 11:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts
HEY BUDDY, ITS ALL PERSONAL TASTE, YOUR CHOICE, AND THE CAT HAS BEEN KICKED ONE TOO MANY TIMES, NOW YOU WANT TO DO ANOTHER CHANGE, THE MORE TIMES YOU CHANGE MEANS STEVE CANT DO MY FRICKEN GRAPHICS.

SERIOUSLY IT LOOKS GOOD, I PERSONALLY DONT CARE FOR THE BLACK, STEVE WAS GOING TO DO THAT ON MY BOAT, ADD SOME BLACK AND GREEN WITH THE PURPLE, BUT I JUST DONT CARE FOR IT ON YOUR BOAT, EVERYTHING ELSE LOOKS GREAT, I WILL TRY AND CALL YOU TOMORROW, I HAVE CUT MY TOUNGE ON SOME SHELL FISH AND IS SWELLED UP SO I CANT TALK REAL WELL,I WILL TRY AND CALL YOU AND MILLER TOMORROW IF POSSIBLE
Old 01-05-2002, 11:42 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by JASSMAN:
<STRONG> I WILL TRY AND CALL YOU TOMORROW, I HAVE CUT MY TOUNGE ON SOME SHELL FISH AND IS SWELLED UP SO I CANT TALK REAL WELL,I WILL TRY AND CALL YOU AND MILLER TOMORROW IF POSSIBLE </STRONG>
Bearded Clam?????
Old 01-05-2002, 11:46 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

ok, I give, what the f*ck is a bearded clam
Old 01-05-2002, 11:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

never mind , I got it, too much beard can get caught in your teeth,
Old 01-06-2002, 10:46 AM
flylevel

Looks great, Don't change anything, I have a yellow boat and I would get another one!! Nice

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: flylevel ]

Old 01-06-2002, 04:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is AT doing the graphics or is this a software thing that we could do on our boats?
I had mine painted solid white last season but still haven't decided what I want to do with it. Any input on software for graphics would be most appreciated.
Old 01-06-2002, 05:01 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

BUCKY, ITS STEVES SOFTWARE AT ACTIVE THUNDER,THEY GIVE THE OVERALL DESIGN BUT OBVIOUSLY CANT SHOW THE FADING OR AIRBRUSHING REAL WELL.
Old 01-06-2002, 05:32 PM
Registered

Dan, I'd ditch the black highlights. I think that will look very dated quickly. Also, I agree with most of the comments about going with either an all-white interior or so solid, light colored interior. I would then add some lightening bolts embroidered into the vinyl. I'd also incorporate some lightening bolts or the boat name on the sunpad. Lastly, I'd fade the yellow from the deck into orange and finally into bright red and have it wrap around the entire deck (with white lightening bolts where you have them) and down the entire port side. I would ditch the entire white paint area that you currently show on the deck and the port side of the boat. Many of the bext paint jobs on Skaters, Outerlimits, Cigarettes, Nor-Tech and such lately don't leave any white transition areas and instead use the entire boat as a canvas. If you want to really shine at poker runs and standout for your paint job, go the extra mile and voer the entire boat with some color. Really make it standout.

By the way, if you disregard everything I just said and leave the graphics alone, you'll still have one AWESOME FREAKIN' BOAT!
Old 01-06-2002, 07:33 PM
Registered

Wow, some great suggestions, I will think about all of them, and I am going to loose the different color headrests. Now for the other changes.....

Thanks again eveyone for all of your ideas and help.

Dan
Old 01-06-2002, 07:37 PM
Frank Civitano

Dan, I agree the outside paint is outstanding, I would lighten up on the interior a little but she is going to stand out in a crowd! Best of Luck with her.
Frank

Quick Reply: Feedback on my Graphics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.