Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Where's all the deals at !!??!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/142443-wheres-all-deals.html)

Tony Montana 10-18-2006 03:04 PM

Re: Where's all the deals at !!??!!

Man why is everyone giving Cosmic such a hard time?? :confused: What should he sell the boat for?

cosmic12 10-18-2006 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Tony Montana
Man why is everyone giving Cosmic such a hard time?? :confused: What should he sell the boat for?

thats a good question. I guess because I have it its not worth anything :( :rolleyes:

Chris288 10-18-2006 03:07 PM

Mark, I'm not questioning you, and I never said your boat was not worth what your asking. All I said was that I saw a New 05 w/ 525 for 25 K less. I saw your boat had a paint up-grade, and being an 06 the increase in matererials added to the cost also. Just wanted to know what the " big " differences you spoke of were.... :cool:

P.S. not giving you a hard time at all....

Chris288 10-18-2006 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by cosmic12
so tell me whats your 288 worth? whats it got? are you telling me that you would sell it for way less than what you need after just 40hrs of use? are you going to take a huge hit just because someone on here thinks its not worth it? Like I said I could care less if it sells.

I know what I paid, I know what it would cost to build a new 06 just like it. As a matter of fact, I just went to Sunsations web-site the other day and did a build up on an 06 with my options and trailer, it listed at just over 120K... Does that mean I should ask 100K for mine,,, Hell, I'd jump for joy if somoene was willing to give me a 100K for it,, I didn't even pay 100K...

cosmic12 10-18-2006 03:17 PM

if you were to look at the pics of the 05 I don't have'm, you will see that the dash is completey different on both sides with foot rests also. not that that in it self is a big deal. you also have to take in acount for the 05 being a dealer demo for a year and we all know how that goes. Chris I'm not argueing here and don't want any battles, somebody posted a link to my boat and the $ht started so I came on to try to explain, and you see where it went

Chris288 10-18-2006 03:19 PM

Mark,,, point taken,,, just having a friendly discussion,, sorry if it came off wrong... I am more curious than trying to start sh!t...

Heck, I wanted a 28 Savage real bad, it was first on my list after seeing and running with Tantrum's 25 for a couple of years. I wish I could have gotten that 05 for 90K,,,,, but it came on the market after we already ordered our 288..

9 Lives 10-18-2006 03:28 PM

[QUOTE=cosmic12 Like I said I could care less if it sells.[/QUOTE]

Maybe change the wording in the description of the classified that reads " Must sell ", to your line above. Then maybe they'll all let it go.

I apologize, if you did not write the description in the add.

cosmic12 10-18-2006 03:29 PM

good point maybe I will :eek: DONE :rolleyes:

9 Lives 10-18-2006 03:32 PM

At-A-Boy....Beat um at their own game...

By the way, very nice boat. Just keep it. That's one helluva back-up plan. Just in case. :cool:

TeamSaris 10-18-2006 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by CAP071
Put the crack pipe down :D

:drink: