Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SPEEDY Metal Polish works great (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/142559-speedy-metal-polish-works-great.html)

cuda 10-13-2006 08:25 AM

Re: SPEEDY Metal Polish works great

Originally Posted by kitten
He says.... " we'll ", Deb has her name all over that bottle!.

ha ha ha

It did come in her name. I don't know how to operate the bottle. :)

DannyD 10-13-2006 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Tried to order some. When you put all the info in and hit "Finalize order" it gives you an error page. I tried 3 times. :(

I will look into this ASAP.

Whenever something new is added, always a bug found somewhere. Thank you for letting us know. I will post when its fixed.

ITLLFLI 10-14-2006 07:04 AM

I spent some time with speedy last week polishing some aluminum. I had been a Mothers believer....BUT SPEEDY kicks the $H!T out of mothers!

Another great product from Danny D! :drink:

LubeJobs42 10-14-2006 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by DannyD
I will look into this ASAP.

Whenever something new is added, always a bug found somewhere. Thank you for letting us know. I will post when its fixed.

Now 1/3 of my trucks bed is very shiny. I need a larger bottle. Can you send it and bill me?

Dueclaws 10-14-2006 07:29 AM

Got my bottle yesterday. Have to admit that I was skeptical, but the stuff works great! :D
I'll need to order more too.
Due

cuda 10-14-2006 07:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I was telling a buddy of mine about it. He's a nutcase when it comes to shining stuff up. Last year at the Donzi Rally, his trailer looked like polished stainless steel. This year it looked like it had been dipped in chrome. He wants me to tell him how Speedy works out. He's very interested.

DannyD 10-14-2006 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Now 1/3 of my trucks bed is very shiny. I need a larger bottle. Can you send it and bill me?

Ok, Were up and running now. Seems like we had a small glitch in the boxes/packaging back end of the shopping cart.

You can try now http://www.swipewipes.com/speedy.htm

satisfactionII 10-14-2006 10:45 AM

Got the Speedy polish on Thursday. Used it on my aluminum trim on the 64' SS. The trim work was in great shape before, but did shine up brighter with Speedy.

I then used the Speedy on the polished stainless boat exhaust. Great shine. Lastly I tried it on ,my boat's polished aluminum valve covers. The covers were dull, had some water stains and light oxidation. It took several tries to get them to shine, and quite a bit of elbow grease. At times I had to rub it quite hard. The result was a great shine. Very bright. I thought the work effort was a little extreme in the last instance. But I would rate the shine a 10+, quality a 10+ and overall the product a 9 because of the effort required. But thats because I am lazy.
sar
Thanks for the sample. :D

rude 10-14-2006 11:57 AM

i should have a sample coming in the mail soon i hope. from the sounds of it i'm going to like it!!

what's up Danny D??!!

SpeedGirl 10-14-2006 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by satisfactionII
At times I had to rub it quite hard. The result was a great shine. Very bright. I thought the work effort was a little extreme in the last instance. But I would rate the shine a 10+, quality a 10+ and overall the product a 9 because of the effort required. But thats because I am lazy.
sar
Thanks for the sample. :D

How can you have neglected your valve covers for so long :D :D BUT think of it this way.... now that you a coating of Speedy it them it will be less work later ;)