Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Stecz or Masher???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/142563-stecz-masher.html)

stecz20 10-12-2006 09:05 PM

Re: Stecz or Masher????

Originally Posted by yesrej
thats just messed up.

if you and erin have a daughter, hell bang her too.. no one is safe from the prince of park ridge.. heir to my sbrt fortune...... :evilb: :evilb:

yesrej 10-12-2006 09:05 PM

im still laughing

Lucididee 10-12-2006 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
i have the youngest member of sbrt being born in the upcoming months.. i will manning him up to be the leader of my kingdom, and get him ready to nail tantrums daughter... she will be his first notch on his belt... it will be a proud moment for me..... :evilb: :evilb:

i have already mapped out the exscape route for him back to the house....

LMAOROTF ... are you delusional? ...lil' Tantrum is going to kick the living crap outta stecz jr. But it's a good thing ya mapped out the escape route ....... quicker for him to run home to daddy cryin' cause a girl beat him up.

Lucididee 10-12-2006 09:10 PM

........ no one is safe from the prince of park ridge..

Speaking of Princes, have you heard from the Prince of Zimbabwee lately?

stecz20 10-12-2006 09:12 PM

he had to get back home and overthrow the government, they were not paying him his royalties... :evilb: :evilb:

stecz20 10-12-2006 09:14 PM

im still laughing

it wont be so funny when he has her pants down at her ankles and hes balls deep in daddy's little girl.... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

yesrej 10-12-2006 09:21 PM

it wont be so funny when he has her pants down at her ankles and hes balls deep in daddy's little girl.... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

he might just come home with a little less then he showed up with.

Lucididee 10-12-2006 09:26 PM

he might just come home with a little less then he showed up with.

Now I know why you were laughing! :p

jryan26 10-12-2006 10:00 PM

:eek::eek:

tomtbone1993 10-13-2006 12:07 AM

tomdickbone00000 has no right to speak at all.. he has never showed up anywhere, we are not even sure he owns a fountain, let alone was screwed by cmi.. i think he is the texas version of big scotty... i think we should all put tom on the ignore list. he is a zero, and does not wish to participate in the fun... :evilb: :evilb:

how did the Yankees do????? :eek: