Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   JC PERF or Monkey????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/142577-jc-perf-monkey.html)

stecz20 10-12-2006 09:02 PM

Re: JC PERF or Monkey?????

Originally Posted by ReggieRaft
Can't say anytime bad about JC, haven't done business with them. When I wanted to put Whipple's on my boat I didn't know who to trust or where to go. I called Whipple and talked to a guy named Dustin. Asked him if he was going to have a set of blowers installed east of the Mississippi where would he go? PRO Roc was the answer. And now the boat fly's.They always answer all my questions in detail and I feel I always get my money's worth.proroc.com if your not happy with your engine builder. Their is always somebody faster but late in the afternoon walking down to the boat with 50 miles to get home, turn the keys and they are puring and home I go. That's my money's worth. And if somebody wants to play. Lets go.....

you do know we are kidding right reggie...

everyone that is breaking his balls gets work done by jc....

ReggieRaft 10-12-2006 09:15 PM

I have no problem with that. Just saying that I'am happy too.Maybe those somebody faster guy's are running JC motors?

Outdrive1 10-12-2006 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by ReggieRaft
Can't say anytime bad about JC, haven't done business with them. When I wanted to put Whipple's on my boat I didn't know who to trust or where to go. I called Whipple and talked to a guy named Dustin. Asked him if he was going to have a set of blowers installed east of the Mississippi where would he go? PRO Roc was the answer. And now the boat fly's.They always answer all my questions in detail and I feel I always get my money's worth.proroc.com if your not happy with your engine builder. Their is always somebody faster but late in the afternoon walking down to the boat with 50 miles to get home, turn the keys and they are puring and home I go. That's my money's worth. And if somebody wants to play. Lets go.....

And this has what to do with this thread? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info, now back to the primates......... :evilb:

stecz20 10-13-2006 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by BADKACHINA
And this has what to do with this thread? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info, now back to the primates......... :evilb:

you should be nicer to people, we are all nice to you and you suck.. we took you under our wing in the chat room, now you feel the need to be nasty... you should be ashamed of yourself... for many reasons... :evilb: :evilb:

Outdrive1 10-13-2006 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20
you should be nicer to people, we are all nice to you and you suck.. we took you under our wing in the chat room, now you feel the need to be nasty... you should be ashamed of yourself... for many reasons... :evilb: :evilb:

The Leader has spoken, I shall refrain from any futher nastiness. Back to my sucking..........

You need an official title Stecz, something along the lines of:
Howard Stern, King OF All Media
James Brown, Godfather Of Soul
Elvis, The King
Micheal Jackson, King Of Pop
etc., etc..

masher44 10-13-2006 09:20 PM

The Leader has spoken, I shall refrain from any futher nastiness. Back to my sucking..........

Elvis, The King
etc., etc..

Stecz20, Douches himself with baby powder after showers :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

stecz20 10-14-2006 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by masher44
Stecz20, Douches himself with baby powder after showers :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

this is true, i must have the fresh feeling all day long.... :evilb: :evilb:

Laken 10-14-2006 12:00 PM

Elvis, The King
etc., etc..

Stecz, Mr Wonderful, King of ALL swine :D :evilb:

Outdrive1 10-14-2006 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Laken
Stecz, Mr Wonderful, King of ALL swine :D :evilb:

Stecz, King of all Swine........ That has a nice ring to it. :D

ratman 10-14-2006 09:10 PM

lmao :D