Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone from Allegan Grand Rapids/Kalamazoo Michigan area (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/142792-anyone-allegan-grand-rapids-kalamazoo-michigan-area.html)

LubeJobs42 10-15-2006 01:21 AM

Anyone from Allegan Grand Rapids/Kalamazoo Michigan area

Hi, I am looking to purchase a piece of equipment from someone in the the Allegan Grand Rapids/Kalamazoo MI area. I need someone I can pay to look at the equipment (Just make sure it really exists, period), hand the seler the money and assist in having a shipper pick it up. I wiill be happy to pay someone for this. Anyone? Please let me know. Thank you

Ratickle 10-15-2006 06:39 AM

Re: Anyone from Allegan Grand Rapids/Kalamazoo Michigan area

That's a big area. I'm in Holland and work in Muskegon. Hotrod2 is half way between Grand Rapids and K'Zoo and works in Grand Rapids. Email us both what and where and we will see if we can get it done or someone we know and trust.

marineclean 10-15-2006 11:15 AM

I've got a ton of family all thru the area. What type of equipment so I'll know which member might be the best at checking it out?

Car Biz 10-16-2006 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Hi, I am looking to purchase a piece of equipment from someone in the the Allegan Grand Rapids/Kalamazoo MI area. I need someone I can pay to look at the equipment (Just make sure it really exists, period), hand the seler the money and assist in having a shipper pick it up. I wiill be happy to pay someone for this. Anyone? Please let me know. Thank you

I live in Grand Rapids. Let me Know what ya need.

KSFLYER1 10-16-2006 11:43 AM

I'm in Kalamazoo....and always ready to help out a fellow OSO'r. Keith

tamburello 10-16-2006 11:52 AM

If you're still looking for someone to help you with the equipment purchase, I'd be happy to help in any way I can. I live in Holland and work in Grand Rapids. PM me or give me a call at work: 616.531.3400 ext. 3455

- Jeff

boatme 10-16-2006 12:31 PM

Gino

I can help I am not that far away and i have a meeting in Grand Rapids later in the week

let me know

Marc Blondin
616-846-1569

Nightlife1970 10-17-2006 08:11 AM

I live in the Kzoo area as well if you need any help

HOTROD2 10-17-2006 11:05 AM

Lube, Did you find anyone yet ? I live i 15mies from the address and will be off work on monday 10/23. call me 269-720-6155 Jeff

cougarman 10-17-2006 11:15 AM

LubeJobs / Gino,

I'm 10 min from there, let me know if ya need help.

Be happy to

Cougarman