Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New Trailer Method Released (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/143182-new-trailer-method-released.html)

Fountain38SC 10-19-2006 05:10 PM

New Trailer Method Released

1 Attachment(s)
Good Suspension.

Fountain38SC 10-19-2006 05:12 PM

Re: New Trailer Method Released

1 Attachment(s)
And a pic of towlie for my 800th post.

MitchStellin 10-19-2006 05:23 PM

Where is that at? Looks like Arabic on the side :eek: He has the stern safely tied down and I see a flag (maybe not red) on the bow to alert those behind him he has a long object hanging off the truck, I like the bow line hanging off, it looks like it was snapped off, maybe they forgot to untie it when they yanked it out of the water. :D The only problem is that that safety rule applies to a long 2x4, not a 8'x22' boat. :D :eek: I cannot believe he was not pulled over at some point. Now how did he get this there, a fork would not work because it could not pick up the front first, must have been a sling from a crane some how. In any case, he could launch it like that if it floats and be OK. It has bottom paint so it most likely has never seen the road. It must be a far off place where there is no way to borrow or rent a trailer. I like the towelie dude, I saved that one since I feel like that most nights (and right now in fact), that was a good one man. :drink: :D :cool: If your eyes don't bleed, it ain't good weed. :cool:

satisfactionII 10-19-2006 05:25 PM

Looks like Sheet Head letting to me as well. That must be a hell of a truck to carry that damned thing. :eek: :evilb:

MitchStellin 10-19-2006 05:31 PM

I hope to come up with something better than a towel on my 3000th post. :D :D :D Man, I remember in the beginning when Waterfoul hit 3000, I was on like 100. It has been a long strange trip but I am not ready to end it, and most likely never will. :eek: :D

wrinkleface 10-19-2006 05:45 PM

Think it has helper springs!!! :eek:

UNSANE 10-19-2006 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by satisfactionII
Looks like Sheet Head letting to me as well. That must be a hell of a truck to carry that damned thing. :eek: :evilb:

Yea, but Kudos to the guy who did the drive on :D

itilldo 10-19-2006 07:05 PM

gotta be tough on the drives and props :D

Kind of Truck????
Its a Ford...of course :evilb:

ratman 10-19-2006 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Fountain38SC
And a pic of towlie for my 800th post.

im ready to hang with mr towlie, he got the kind :D

kjm5125 10-19-2006 09:25 PM

Do you think he backed it up the boat ramp on to the bed of the truck after a day on the lake?? :eek: