Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Haggin Does it again (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/143195-haggin-does-again.html)

ScottB 10-19-2006 07:33 PM

Haggin Does it again

John Haggin, owner of AMF Offshore Racing does it again.The man never ceases to amaze me. He is a great friend, great boss and great person. He has just purchased 675
Brand New Huffy Bicycles to distribute to toys for tots.
Of course, they will all have AMF logos. Watch out South Fl the streets will be crowded with the new Huffy AMF edition :drink:

wrinkleface 10-19-2006 07:37 PM

Re: Haggin Does it again

Very nice! :D

Airpacker 10-19-2006 08:00 PM

Awsome gesture. Going to be some real happy kids.

berns29scarab 10-19-2006 08:01 PM

ONLY 1 THING TO SAY!!! :D The entire AMF crew is 2nd to none.

Jupiter Sunsation 10-19-2006 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by ScottB
John Haggin, owner of AMF Offshore Racing does it again.The man never ceases to amaze me. He is a great friend, great boss and great person. He has just purchased 675
Of course, they will all have AMF logos. Watch out South Fl the streets will be crowded with the new Huffy AMF edition :drink:

That was a misleading thread title, I thought he would be raffling off Platinum Princess for $50!

Good for the kids, all those Guatamaleans will be styling around Jupiter now! :D

ratman 10-19-2006 08:14 PM

john is one bad mofo when it comes to doing wonderful things for people. a class act, and all around nice guy. kudos to john and amf

Anarchy Powerboats 10-19-2006 08:22 PM

Kudos amigo.

46tomcat 10-19-2006 08:26 PM

Thats great! good news for alot of kids.

louietherigger 10-19-2006 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by ScottB

Scott,
Could you ask John about my fund raiser? It's called Toys for Old Fots. It would make me real happy for the holiday season to have a new harley, mines getting old and yucky. All kidding aside he's an amazing human being and makes the world seem kinder with his generousity. I still have my yellow AMF jacket from the Camden race and I wear it with pride.
Thanx,
Louie

AIR TIME 10-19-2006 08:52 PM

Thats a man with class. He is always looking out for the little guy or in this chase kids. Man thats sweet :D there will be some happy kids :D :D :D