Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Wow, A great Boat insurance story, finally! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/143633-wow-great-boat-insurance-story-finally.html)

Dean Ferry 10-25-2006 08:21 AM

Wow, A great Boat insurance story, finally!

I just got my insurance renewal from Progressive, (Thru Bob Luellen @ World wide, GREAT Guy, BTW!!!!) and as many of you know, we bought another boat this year, ('06 15' Seadoo Jet boat with trailer, from Bob the builder, thanks Bob!) and added that to our Nordic 35 Flame policy. Anyway, our renewal WENT DOWN $710.00 a year, with adding another boat with an agreed value add of $13,000! :eek: :D :drink:
I thought for sure there was some kind of mistake, so I called Bob L. @ World Wide, and Bob confirmed that there was NO Mistake! :D Plus the fact that Progressive did a DMV search on my driving record, and found my +15 MPH speeding ticket from last summer too!!! :eek:
Unbelieveable, if you are in the market for boat insurance, call Bob L. first, I couldn't be any happier with service I have recieved and the $$ i have saved!
Dean

BraceYourself 10-25-2006 09:41 AM

Re: Wow, A great Boat insurance story, finally!

I agree completly. He saved me a lot of money to.

gsmith9898 10-25-2006 09:42 AM

I knew there was a cold front coming through, but who knew that HELL would freeze over. Insurance going down, whats next? Maybe politicians will become honest. :eek: :evilb:

Crazyhorse 10-25-2006 10:30 AM

I hope you never have to make a claim with Progressive.

Dean Ferry 10-25-2006 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Crazyhorse

CH,
Do tell, if you don't mind, if there is something that I should know? :eek:
Thanks,
Dean

customryder 10-25-2006 11:08 AM

agree

Dean Ferry 10-25-2006 11:18 AM

Come on guys, spill the beans! :eek: I have not had to make a claim, and have an agree value policy, so what's the scoop?
Thanks,
Dean

cuda 10-25-2006 11:52 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I don't know how they are on boat insurance, but they were very proactive when I totaled my truck last year. I was very please with Progressive.

barron 10-25-2006 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by cuda
I don't know how they are on boat insurance, but they were very proactive when I totaled my truck last year. I was very please with Progressive.

That doesn't look good were you hurt very bad ? :eek:

gsmith9898 10-25-2006 01:06 PM

I don't know about boats, but call ANY body shop and ask them which insurance company they would NOT have, and I promise that 7 out of 10 will say progressive. Its all in the policy.