Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ginos story of the day! This one hurt! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/143665-ginos-story-day-one-hurt.html)

damdonzi 10-25-2006 03:35 PM

Re: Ginos story of the day! This one hurt!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

zitoracing 10-25-2006 03:45 PM

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NJgr8ful 10-25-2006 03:58 PM

Gino, use that phat, mac daddy, watch as ballast to hold down the front of your inflateable ... that thing is heavy enough with platinum and diamonds to do the trick!! :eek: :eek: :D :rolleyes:

SUCKS Bro :( :( Everytime time we say your luck can't possibly get any worse ... Better be very careful out there bud :eek: :(

Chris

bouyhunter 10-25-2006 04:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Gino, I got a picture of you from when I met you at the Cumberland Poker Run.

customryder 10-25-2006 04:31 PM

Gino maybe you should, take up skydiving :D

Chuck 10-25-2006 04:34 PM

Damm..... whats next???? Stay tuned till tommorow

texaschopper 10-25-2006 04:42 PM

Gino-

I'm not knocking your attorney nor do I have a law degree..however I do have a private detective agency and I specialize in judgment collection... one of the things I do to get my clients money is basically what BOA did to you.. i find accounts and garnish them. The only problem i see with this deal you described is unless they had a judgment against you I don't see how they could garnish your account. Watching CNBC for more 30 minutes will enlighten anyone that these big companies business practices today stray far from ethical. On another note though I did have a account with BOA some years ago that I never used... it go overdrafted and after a few days BOA did take $ from one of my other checking accounts to satidfy that one. It was only like $11.00 for some service fees so I did not pursue it and just closed that unused account. Anyway again not knocking your attorney but for 15K you might want to pursue a collection attorney that could be a tad more versed in such a situation. In the event you get it turned around please follow up as I'm sure many of us on here would love to hear a good story about BOA getting stuck in the azz.. know I would! good luck... nice watch!!

BigMike 10-25-2006 04:53 PM

Nice F'in watch! I would pay the $45,000 for the piece but $82 to ship it? That seems a little high to me. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: It should be delivered in an armored truck.

Mike

txriverrat2001 10-25-2006 05:19 PM

Damn - Your luck is a story in itself.

Hope things turn out for you!!!