Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Were's all the pic's from Lauderdale?????????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/143802-weres-all-pics-lauderdale.html)

HiPerf2000 10-27-2006 01:41 PM

Re: Were's all the pic's from Lauderdale??????????

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
The other thread sank. :eek: :eek:

I just noticed that the thread was poofed :rolleyes:

that sucks. there was some funny chit in there.

sakoutis3 10-27-2006 01:45 PM

I know every time ya get a good laugh Poof. :eek: :drink: :drink:

Back4More 10-27-2006 01:59 PM

No way, That thing sank....Oh man, thats got to suck. :(

10x 10-27-2006 01:59 PM

Well then let's talk about it on all the threads. :evilb: What are they gonna do, poof all the threads? :eek:

BTW, did anyone get any pics of the OL that sank at the Lauderdale show? I know someone has to have at least one. :rolleyes: Come on, get em posted !!! We need to "keep" laughin. :p

sakoutis3 10-27-2006 02:27 PM

I guess OL didn't finish the Cat for this show to bad I can't wait to see it. :cool:

SCARABJ 10-27-2006 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by 10x
Come on, get em posted !!! We need to "keep" laughin. :p

whats funny about someones boat sinking? I bet you would not find it to amusing if it was yours.

Frequency 10-27-2006 02:51 PM

Then again, there were days when if I found that my boat had sank I would have said "THANK GOD!" :D

Steve_H 10-27-2006 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Frequency
Then again, there were days when if I found that my boat had sank I would have said "THANK GOD!" :D

:D :D

sakoutis3 10-27-2006 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Frequency

And a couple of times when you want to sink it yourself. :drink:

10x 10-27-2006 05:22 PM

Nothin's funny about anyone's boat sinking, it just seems like there are always certain people that find other people's misfortunes a joke. If the last thread about the OL sinking was'nt "poofed", :rolleyes: You would've been able to see my post which read " That's terrible, :( hate to hear this kind of stuff."

I can remember a few times that I was so hot at our boat, if I did'nt get out of it, it would've caught fire. :eek: