Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Mr. Wonderful’s seed has spawned (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/143833-mr-wonderful%92s-seed-has-spawned.html)

Strip Poker 388 10-28-2006 08:52 AM

Re: Mr. Wonderful’s seed has spawned

Congrats Stezc. Your new best friend :D

Pure Energy 10-28-2006 09:01 AM

Now somebody else will be calling you "Daddy"!!

stecz20 10-28-2006 09:30 AM

thanks to everyone for the kind and thoughtful words.. its been a tough week for us, we have been closely monitored for the full week not knowing if all would turn out ok. she had a very scary night on Thursday, and not wanting another the docs thought it would be best to deliver.. so young stecz, was born with a c section.. doctors said she is lucky she did not carry full term, he would have been a 10 pounder... :evilb: :evilb: so all is well and thanks for the concern..

Shane Maddock Stecz, has already been briefed about all you swine and interlopers, hes knows his job of taking over my empire will not be easy.. the one thing i assured him last night that tantrum will sacrifice his first two daughters for his harem, to make sure the royal penis is clean and well taken care of... :D :D thanks for the phone calls and kind words, they mean a lot to us.... stecz

SpeedGirl 10-28-2006 09:47 AM

congrats Stecz and Ms. Stecz....

Mac 10-28-2006 09:52 AM

Congrads Stez!, glad to here everyone is doing well!

Tantrum 10-28-2006 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20
.. the one thing i assured him last night that tantrum will sacrifice his first two daughters for his harem, to make sure the royal penis is clean and well taken care of... :D :D

Your kid will be sucking coccks down in the east village before he's 14. If your lucky maybe he will make you proud and be a catcher.
He wont even make the list of nieghborhood kids Im keeping an eye on :p

Pure Energy 10-28-2006 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20
Shane Maddock Stecz, has already been briefed about all you swine and interlopers, hes knows his job of taking over my empire will not be easy.. the one thing i assured him last night that tantrum will sacrifice his first two daughters for his harem, to make sure the royal penis is clean and well taken care of... :D :D thanks for the phone calls and kind words, they mean a lot to us.... stecz

You are a funny Muther Focker!!!!! :D

ONESICKGLADIATOR 10-28-2006 11:13 AM

Dave & Jen
Congrat.

Rick OSG

Downtown42 10-28-2006 01:32 PM

congrats to both of you.

bouyhunter 10-28-2006 01:34 PM

Congrats!