Notices

Sunk 51 OL

Old 11-02-2006, 03:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Sunk 51 OL

Originally Posted by Jassman
I didn't want to comment on this thread for a few reasons, I personally find it very hard to speak out of turn on the events that transpired of the 51 OL and what had happened on being someone else's misfortune. What I will say, is, what happened in the above statement is not offened mentioned. Not only were they there to help the OL crew, but went out of their way to help Nortech or any other manufactures states one thing to me . CLASS ACT. The camaraderie, the professionalism not only to offer parts but get right in there and lend a helping hand is to me what makes this sport so great. Excellent job...OL Jeff
Well said. Their level of customer service seems to exceed all others in the marine industry. Just my .02. keep up the great work O.L.
Old 11-02-2006, 04:47 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

When you first said they helped "clean out the cooler", I thought you were refering to the one full of BEER!
Old 11-02-2006, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Hey man, I have my priorities in line. We cleaned out the beer cooler first, than the trans cooler Maybe thats why the damn thing broke
Old 11-02-2006, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Old 11-02-2006, 06:03 PM
Registered

It's not very often that the manufacturer does more than cash your check and the OL crew will be an example that few will follow! Thanks for being professionals guys!
Old 11-02-2006, 06:25 PM
Registered

After getting to meet these guys (Mike and the CREW) this year, I am seriously looking into an Outerlimits. Oh I didn't say I don't get great service from MTI or that I want to get rid of Superman. I guess I need to get a CC anyway, might as well be an Outerlimits.
Old 11-02-2006, 07:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Boatfixr
It's not very often that the manufacturer does more than cash your check and the OL crew will be an example that few will follow! Thanks for being professionals guys!
I will say, the wife and I purchased a new '07 43' V Nor-Tech. Terry and the support staff have been awesome. From conception through delivery and use they've been outstanding and are always a phone call away and helpful at a moments notice. Would go through this process with NT again without a second thought. Thanks NT. Laurie & Tracy
Old 11-03-2006, 09:17 AM
Registered

Assuming no water enters the core materials from the inside of the hull (assuming balsa)- I really don't see the big deal.

Drain out the water, drain engines(pull heads if necessary), replace necessary electronics.

Completely fixable.

I know it cost money- but the boat isn't junk.
Old 11-03-2006, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
I will say, the wife and I purchased a new '07 43' V Nor-Tech. Terry and the support staff have been awesome. From conception through delivery and use they've been outstanding and are always a phone call away and helpful at a moments notice. Would go through this process with NT again without a second thought. Thanks NT. Laurie & Tracy
Wrinkle,
I agree with you completely. Terry and Trond are great to deal with. I have built several motors for Nortechs and can't wait to do more. They are truly a custom boat builder. Whatever I have needed for the motors, they came through. People who know me, know that I am a huge fan of Nortechs.
The only experience that I have had with Outerlimits was my previous statement. I have never built a motor for them, though I would love to (hint, hint, hint). For them to jump in there and help me like that just amazed me. Eddie
Old 11-04-2006, 10:23 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice transom!!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 08-29-2007 at 10:41 AM.

Quick Reply: Sunk 51 OL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.