Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Young Performance 750- Latest engine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/143993-young-performance-750-latest-engine.html)

DoTheMath 11-02-2006 09:40 AM

Re: Young Performance 750- Latest engine

Hehe - you guys are funny! Nuthin' like spending other peoples money! :D How's that 302 comin' along "plaaaaayyyya"!?

There were three of us that went to the Ft. Lauderdale show this past week and two of us got to help spend the thirds money... his final words to us before pulling the trigger on the deal were "come on, someone talk me into this, will ya - WTF!?" (he bought a 65' Hatteras)! :cool:

Audiofn 11-02-2006 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by DoTheMath
Hehe - you guys are funny! Nuthin' like spending other peoples money! :D How's that 302 comin' along "plaaaaayyyya"!?

There were three of us that went to the Ft. Lauderdale show this past week and two of us got to help spend the thirds money... his final words to us before pulling the trigger on the deal were "come on, someone talk me into this, will ya - WTF!?" (he bought a 65' Hatteras)! :cool:

Damn bro there was a lot of hate in that :evilb: :evilb:

302 is on hold, got a nice set of blower motors that Timmy Dorre Build me...... The little one on the way is causing me to funnell money in other ways. I know you know what I mean!!!!! I did get a new ZR 900 :evilb: :evilb:

Audiofn 11-02-2006 10:42 AM

Oh Ya and there is NOTHING like spending other peoples money!!!

I was at a customers house and he was talking to his doctor about how he was going to have to pay for the visit cash. When the doctor offered to give him a discount he said "oh don't worry about that. I have so much money there is no way that I could spend it all" :eek: :eek: So I proceeded to sell him a lot more stuff. It is my JOB to take as much of that as I can!!!! :evilb: :evilb:

jtmiller02 11-02-2006 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Oh Ya and there is NOTHING like spending other peoples money!!!

I was at a customers house and he was talking to his doctor about how he was going to have to pay for the visit cash. When the doctor offered to give him a discount he said "oh don't worry about that. I have so much money there is no way that I could spend it all" :eek: :eek: So I proceeded to sell him a lot more stuff. It is my JOB to take as much of that as I can!!!! :evilb: :evilb:

i remember when MC Hammer said that...better get some of that $$$ fast before its gone

DoTheMath 11-02-2006 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Damn bro there was a lot of hate in that :evilb: :evilb:

302 is on hold, got a nice set of blower motors that Timmy Dorre Build me...... The little one on the way is causing me to funnell money in other ways. I know you know what I mean!!!!! I did get a new ZR 900 :evilb: :evilb:

Never confuse hate with love my friend - it's a fine line! :D I do know what you mean - my little guy is, well... not so little any more! I think Eddie and his wife just had a little girl not all that long ago!? I may have to bring Kyle with me when I go down, see if he can charm his way into getting daddy a discount!? The boy has skills... for an 18 month old. ;)

And I hope we get some snow this year - that beast should rip! :cool:

Young Performance 11-02-2006 01:01 PM

My little girl likes older men. She's 5 months old. Watch out, she has an older brother (5 years old) and a very, very protective father. I feel sorry for her when little boys start coming around. I know what's on their mind. Been there, done that. I told my wife, this is God's way of punishing me for the things I did as a horny teenager.

thunderusone 11-02-2006 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Young Performance
My little girl likes older men. She's 5 months old. Watch out, she has an older brother (5 years old) and a very, very protective father. I feel sorry for her when little boys start coming around. I know what's on their mind. Been there, done that. I told my wife, this is God's way of punishing me for the things I did as a horny teenager.

I hope that you are in the bilge with crimpers in one hand and the laptop in the other. :evilb:

DoTheMath 11-02-2006 01:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Young Performance

No worries - he's not much of a threat at this point, although he is cute as hell!! :D And my wife is doing a wonderful job of raising us a little gentleman - (let's hope he stays that way!) :rolleyes: :p

Young Performance 11-02-2006 08:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I think my little girl looks cute now that she has some teeth. What do you think????

mrhorsepower1 11-03-2006 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by thunderusone
Dean, do you feel that it is better to do all of your machining in house?

Absolutely.