Notices

BLee, thedonz, Cash, TG, Carl, txspeeedfreak & Slims

Old 10-30-2006, 12:59 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts
Default BLee, thedonz, Cash, TG, Carl, txspeeedfreak & Slims

B ----After Email and mobile phones, it was great to finally meet you. Still can't say that I'm happy about only getting 2 hrs. sleep Thur. night and 4.25 hrs sleep Fri. night, or driving circles around Lauderdale looking for your condo, before having to get up at 9 a.m. to head back home, but I can say I HAD A BLAST both nights!

Next time, we're plotting your address on my GPS, before we step foot into Slims!!!!! There's NO WAY we're ever going to be able to focus clearly enough to do it at 3:30 a.m.!

thedonz ------ As usual, had a great time, homey!!!!! Thanks, again!!!!

Cash ------- Great to see you again. What the he!l... I still can't believe what we saw those two girls doing right before we left Slims (and you say that's "no big deal.... it happens every week." --- Wow!!!!!! Missed ya' Fri. night. We had one he!l of a party (again), w/ David York and the rest of us Texas folks, after we left FLPowerboat.

TG ---- Thanks for helping out Fri. morning.... and I had a great time hanging out that night....Hope you made it home (or to where ever) safely after Slims!

Carl ---- Great hanging out and talking with you at the FLPowerboat party! Looking forward to next week!!!!

texasspeedfreek ----- LOVEDDDD the Cig. stickers on the limo.... that was grrrreat! Hope you guys had fun Sat. night.... Post pic's of you guys in your halloween costume get-up's. I think I'm still buzzin' from the the VIP. They need to close the bars earlier.... 4 a.m. is a b!tch of a thing to wake up from the next day.

See Everyone in KW next week!!!!!!

Joe
Old 10-30-2006, 02:09 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: BLee, thedonz, Cash, TG, Carl, txspeeedfreak & Slims

I'm at the airport limping back as we speak! I had so much fun with you guys that I didn't even go out Saturday OR Sunday night ! I'll be in hibernation mode this week trying to get my liver back to at least .500. See you soon man, had a GREAT time.
Old 10-30-2006, 03:30 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

ahhhhh... slims

http://www.myspace.com/automaticslims
Old 10-30-2006, 10:42 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 790 Likes on 257 Posts

Really, it was no big deal. Notice the REALLY hot one stpped to talk long enough to tell me next week she was back to men and would like to "do the same to me".........

Maybe we can get them BOTH to come to KW for the Poker run party.....
Old 10-30-2006, 11:26 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

less then 2 weeks to

Mike
Old 10-31-2006, 05:16 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by thedonz
less then 2 weeks to

Mike
I don't know if my liver can handle another multiple night adventure..... As you know, Mike, I am usually only good for one night per trip! This whole getting old thing is starting to hurt more and more!!!!

As Brandon said.... I'm going to need a liver flush after KW!!!

I REALLY had a great time this trip ----- Wait..... I take that back... we have a great time EVERY trip!!!!!

Cash -- Just make sure you're on the "delivery" end of your next-week-adventure, and God forbid, don't pass out around that chick, she might go lookin' for her strap-on she used last weekend on her girlie!

Joe
Old 10-31-2006, 06:28 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Joe I thought you guys from texas could handle anything?
Old 11-01-2006, 08:37 AM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by bgchuby01
Joe I thought you guys from texas could handle anything?
...Key word is "could" --- as in "used to be able when we were younger"!

There's someone here on the board called "Three Days Only" due to a KW trip..... I'm thinkin' I might need to change mine to "One Night Only" after next week!!!!!!!

Joe
Old 11-01-2006, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You guys let me know when the ONE night will be in KW and Im there with you. I can give it a rip for one night....maybe two while Im down there.

Mike, What happened last weekend, I never heard back from you. Probably best for my liver though. I hurt myself bad enough w/o you helping. Thanks LaPlaya and Blue Martini !!
Old 11-01-2006, 09:25 AM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by otis311
You guys let me know when the ONE night will be in KW and Im there with you. I can give it a rip for one night....maybe two while Im down there.

Mike, What happened last weekend, I never heard back from you. Probably best for my liver though. I hurt myself bad enough w/o you helping. Thanks LaPlaya and Blue Martini !!

The more the better... Mike's kinda heavy for Adri and me to carry (especially at 4 a.m.!).

Looking forward to finally meeting you. Glad to hear you're enjoying the Gladiator --- you know solid white and Gladiator, together, are Mike's and our other friend Gordon's (aka Gordo), favorite!

Quick Reply: BLee, thedonz, Cash, TG, Carl, txspeeedfreak & Slims

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.