Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   3M invisable bra, any info? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/144027-3m-invisable-bra-any-info.html)

FeverMike 10-30-2006 07:59 PM

Re: 3M invisable bra, any info?

Gino, I have the clear bra on my Porsch and love it. It really works and before you get more stone chips get it down now. I would suggest you call Champion Porsche or Shelton Ferrari and ask them how does there cars. I have seen the work of who ever the local person that's does this and it's good.

marineclean 10-30-2006 08:05 PM

To avoid those scratches and dings I would just go ahead and saran wrap it....... :D You can do it yourself and only spend about 2.99

marineclean 10-30-2006 08:08 PM

Seriously, The only guy we have found is out of Texas. He matches perfectly and unless you look at it head on you can't even tell it's there.

Anarchy Powerboats 10-30-2006 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Don't Jinx me! ;) They say change your color, change your luck. No more black cars. The new one is pearl yellow. This is a file photo, mine will be in Thurs.

Fiero's are cool I've always wanted one, does that one have the V6 in her? :D

TeamSaris 10-30-2006 08:22 PM

I haven't seen it. My hatches are always open. No secret as to my power.

PRA said u wouldnt spill! Hmm

offshoredrillin 10-30-2006 08:39 PM

Months back I spoke to my pal Rob, who was going to come down to Florida and Install the invisible bra on my boat and cars. It's now 3 months and several scratches later and I still don't have it. I just bought a new car that wil be here Thursday and need to get it done right away. Anyone know anyone down here in Fort Lauderdale that does it? I heard if it's not done right it looks like crap and you should use someone that come recommended. I heard the car is difficult to do so I want to be comfortable with who's doing it..

Sorry dude :(, cant just blow off dealerships that pay me 10's of thousands per month to shoot to florida. been swamped here with no help, I did 10 mini coopers on saturday by myself. I'm going to be At SEMA this week, call my friend Pepi at autosupershield in Boca, www.autosupershield.com He does all the high end cars around there for paint protection film, he has access to my PROFORM designs which offer the most complete coverage. he also tints.

LubeJobs42 10-30-2006 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Sorry dude :(, cant just blow off dealerships that pay me 10's of thousands per month to shoot to florida. been swamped here with no help, I did 10 mini coopers on saturday by myself. I'm going to be At SEMA this week, call my friend Pepi at autosupershield in Boca, www.autosupershield.com He does all the high end cars around there for paint protection film, he has access to my PROFORM designs which offer the most complete coverage. he also tints.

Just kidding, I didn't expect you to come down!

LubeJobs42 10-30-2006 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin

Rob, What should i have him do on that car ans what sould I expect to pay. I heard some people rape you on the price, depending n the car.

Jupiter Sunsation 10-30-2006 08:45 PM

Gino,

That stuff won't protect your car/ boat from the bad luck they are exposed to with you being around. :D

offshoredrillin 10-30-2006 08:54 PM

Rob, What should i have him do on that car ans what sould I expect to pay. I heard some people rape you on the price, depending n the car.

realistically on the Murcielago you will be paying from 1300-1600 and up for the complete coverage. we have the only kits out that you can do the complete hood, or the complete front fenders. We have a carrera GT in our booth at SEMA that we designed kits for the whole car to be covered, it was drawing a crowd today at set up. But like anything else you get what you pay for,meaning if a guy says he can do your 175K car for 800 bucks, you will get an 800 dollar job. I wouldnt recommend anyone else in south fla. Pepi does all the Bentlys and Lambos at a real high end deealer there, I forgot the name of them but they handled my boat deal with Victor as well. Pepi's wife Wendy will probably answer the phone, tell her you know me. I'm not sure if they are going to Vegas tomorrow. I have a 6 am flight from MD.