Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   fri kw run.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/144547-fri-kw-run.html)

el indio 11-07-2006 10:55 AM

Re: fri kw run....

one did the other never does.....m.f. for your 411 is the godfather of poker runs.Where have you been?.........me personaly I dont run a boat that well so I dont want to be a burden so I dont go.....m.m.....

Joe 11-07-2006 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by insptech
You know, with all the boats running spread out on the run and if you didn't want to snipe at the big dogs up front, it is likely no one would ever know you were trailing along.... Well, unless you post a pic on OSO and ask about tagging along :eek: :evilb: :D I plotted it on paper and sort of ran it on the chartplotter before we did it and even the back side is doable, it is just easier to follow a leader :cool:

Ooooooh... Wouldn't advise doing that. Stu knows/notices EVERYTHING! :D

BLee 11-07-2006 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer

any help ideas.... gettin in on wed and gonna get a gps plotter fot the boat

It's simple with the GPS. Just head out under Rickenbacker bridge and follow the channel the whole way. It should be marked with a solid colored line.

dreamer 11-07-2006 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Joe
Ooooooh... Wouldn't advise doing that. Stu knows/notices EVERYTHING! :D

the water ways are free.... dont go to the partys no tees no food nothin... but thats why i posted... dont want to piss any one off... but after the land and sea run i was the one breakin down the fpc tent and loading trailer just to help out since they gave me a ride back to my car at the hotel

el indio 11-07-2006 12:19 PM

the water ways are free.... dont go to the partys no tees no food nothin... but thats why i posted... dont want to piss any one off... but after the land and sea run i was the one breakin down the fpc tent and loading trailer just to help out since they gave me a ride back to my car at the hotel

They have only rented the waterways for the weekend.....some clout...........m.m............p.s........better to be pissed off then pissed on...........

dreamer 11-07-2006 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Wild
dont be one of those guys, buck up and do the poker run

just took an un expected 10k hit on some unexpected stuff in the last 2 weeks... it aint in the budget

fyi dont drive an conspicuous yellow audi... then fire a line cook and leave the car on the street in front of the restaurant late at night...... :eek: :mad:

fired for having a bad temper... go figure :rolleyes:

Shooter 11-07-2006 12:51 PM

hmmm... know I'll get some s%^t for this but I never went on a poker run I did not pay for... (I've done over 10) you guys have much more expensive boats and probably make way more money that I do.

I'm running a punky 26 sonic and had to split the costs with my friends.

Just doesn't seem right - anyway, opinions are like....

Don't blow by me without waving ;) - remember I'm paying for it!

dreamer 11-07-2006 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Shooter
hmmm... know I'll get some s%^t for this but I never went on a poker run I did not pay for... (I've done over 10) you guys have much more expensive boats and probably make way more money that I do.

I'm running a punky 26 sonic and had to split the costs with my friends.

Just doesn't seem right - anyway, opinions are like....

Don't blow by me without waving ;) - remember I'm paying for it!

not doin the run just tryin to get help gettin to key west... lots are goin who r not doin the run

cuda 11-07-2006 01:26 PM

just took an un expected 10k hit on some unexpected stuff in the last 2 weeks... it aint in the budget

fyi dont drive an conspicuous yellow audi... then fire a line cook and leave the car on the street in front of the restaurant late at night...... :eek: :mad:

fired for having a bad temper... go figure :rolleyes:

Isn't that what insurance is for?

TheGladiator 11-07-2006 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by BLee
It's simple with the GPS. Just head out under Rickenbacker bridge and follow the channel the whole way. It should be marked with a solid colored line.

Brandon -

Give me a call when you have some time.

Todd
734-777-6065