Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSS Race Pics Today (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/144766-oss-race-pics-today.html)

JCPERF 11-13-2006 03:52 PM

Re: OSS Race Pics Today

Kilokat, what did your GPS say on that first lap yesterday? :cool: :cool: Never seen anything like that :eek:

KiloKat 11-13-2006 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Kilokat, what did your GPS say on that first lap yesterday? :cool: :cool: Never seen anything like that :eek:

Not sure but it felt good until we lost the MSD box - especially in the turns on the backside! :evilb: :drink:

FeverMike 11-13-2006 04:59 PM

JC,Muscle was in front of the OL...the OL hit him from what I saw. Joe claims Muscle spun out! Talk about getting the facts straight. Joe was pretty rude to some fans in the pits too. Everyone on our balcony said the OL hit the Muslce boat. I have pictures of the start and the OL swirving behind the Muscle.
I do not know either teams and have no alegence to any of these boats but I know what I saw.

JCPERF 11-13-2006 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by KiloKat
Not sure but it felt good until we lost the MSD box - especially in the turns on the backside! :evilb: :drink:

CRC had 171 locked on their GPS :cool:

JCPERF 11-13-2006 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike
JC,Muscle was in front of the OL...the OL hit him from what I saw. Joe claims Muscle spun out! Talk about getting the facts straight. Joe was pretty rude to some fans in the pits too. Everyone on our balcony said the OL hit the Muslce boat. I have pictures of the start and the OL swirving behind the Muscle.
I do not know either teams and have no alegence to any of these boats but I know what I saw.

I guess when Branch came over and apoligized, that told the story ;)

masher44 11-13-2006 07:21 PM

CRC had 171 locked on their GPS :cool:

and Bud was walking away from them :cool:

FeverMike 11-13-2006 08:07 PM

I guess when Branch came over and apoligized, that told the story ;)

All I'm saying is the way it looked to me and others. If Branch appologized then he is much more of a stand up guy than those that were in the dry pits. :rolleyes:

Racegirl3 11-14-2006 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Joe was pretty rude to some fans in the pits too. Everyone on our balcony said the OL hit the Muslce boat.

Yup .... I was there right beside you ....or was that when I was at Dees (cant remember :D ) and yup ... I saw the OL hit Muscle right after Muscle hooked

and Joe was a sweetheart to me at AJs while Branch walked right past without even a nod when I said hi (some call that rude) :D

a different perspective I guess but Im kinda failin to see how somebodies opinion of somebodies mood in the pits or a bar has anything to do with what happened during the race ... how was that relevant? :bunny:

Panther 11-14-2006 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Yup .... I was there right beside you ....or was that when I was at Dees (cant remember :D ) and yup ... I saw the OL hit Muscle right after Muscle hooked

and Joe was a sweetheart to me at AJs while Branch walked right past without even a nod when I said hi (some call that rude) :D

a different perspective I guess but Im kinda failin to see how somebodies opinion of somebodies mood in the pits or a bar has anything to do with what happened during the race ... how was that relevant? :bunny:

I have to agree with you on that RG!

BTW, nice meeting you Friday,,, just no more motorboat... :eek: :drink:

Racegirl3 11-14-2006 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Panther
I have to agree with you on that RG!

BTW, nice meeting you Friday,,, just no more motorboat... :eek: :drink:

Nice meeting you too Frank! and dont worry ... no more motorboat .... we will come up with something different next time :eek: :drink:

Btw Fever Mike .... nice meeting you too! Glad you came and hope you had a great time this weekend at both events you attended :cool: