Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Kryptonite or Adrenaline? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/144949-kryptonite-adrenaline.html)

plumbers crack 11-13-2006 07:51 PM

Re: Kryptonite or Adrenaline?

There is no way you are going to be happy in a 29 or 30 foot boat.Having gone from a 36 baja to a 29 kryptonite and now back to a 38 foot formula,been there done that.My kryptonite just sold only took 1 yr!! Kryptonite is a good boat so is the Adrenaline but hard on resale.Sorry to say it but I always will stay with the big brand names from now on.My next choice 38 Donzi Zr,sit down with a cabin !! 90 plus for hell 250k Just my 2 cents good luck with your selection Bri

raytart 11-13-2006 08:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Titan

It's not about who wins or looses. It's about how cool you look doing it and how many chicks on your boat. Lets take a poll.

raytart 11-13-2006 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Titan
whats your point?

Just messin with ya :p
Hope to see you out there next summer. I'd love to go for a ride on that bad ass boat of yours!

Ray

Titan 11-13-2006 08:15 PM

Yeh your wife looks like she is having a great time. And if you are counting your kids as chicks then I guess you win. My wife love the boat. And if it wasn't 48 degrees that day and 4 foot seas in the sound 8 on the return trip she would have been there.... Whats your story for not coming to the Conn river run...

But you are correct.. It does not matter who wins because there is alway someone faster. The only one who beat me that day was the 30 Activator with 1100 hp in it......

36GladiatorNewYork 11-13-2006 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Sick Nordic
I saw your boat at Paul's and it is beautiful just looking for something a little bigger.

Brian, You made a mistake by not taking my Gladiator it was a real good piece. It is back in Miami at its new home and the the new owner is loving her ! He bought the boat sight unseen and when he took delivery he called and thanked me and said the boat is a show piece. Don't make another mistake, buy what you really want !

Regards
Gary G

Titan 11-13-2006 08:30 PM

This is what he wants............
http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-11045.html

Or maybe what I want him to buy..... :evilb:

raytart 11-13-2006 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Titan
Whats your story for not coming to the Conn river run...

Went to disney with my crew.

Maybe next year for that run. Hopefully it's not that cold. It makes my nipples hard and gives me shrinkage.

Titan 11-13-2006 08:33 PM

Thats cool. Nicole and I are thinking about going in April next year. We both have not been there since we were kids...

Stormrider 11-13-2006 10:00 PM

Don, thats a sick skater. :cool:

Hot Duck 11-13-2006 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Sick Nordic
That is basically the boat we were gonna use as the model. Just cut the top deck down a little because I heard visibility at idle was a problem on that boat. Do you know if that was true? I saw that boat in person and it is beautiful!

I have only been in the boat once, but it seemed OK to me. The boat does have quite a bit of rake when sitting still in the water, but I don't think it is any more dramatic than our Apache or anything comparable with no cabin weight in the bow. The boat does have a ballast tank if needed while running.

I have run beside that boat dozens of times and it is certainly loud, nasty and extremely fast. I am sure that Bill would run it for you if you are interested. Like me, he looks for any reason to get away from work to go for a boat ride. Just get here soon before it gets cold (before winterizing).