Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Kryptonite or Adrenaline? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/144949-kryptonite-adrenaline.html)

berns29scarab 11-13-2006 11:42 PM

Re: Kryptonite or Adrenaline?

the 39 Krypt is an awesome boat !! and its MINT !!!!!

Titan 11-14-2006 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Don, thats a sick skater. :cool:

Yes it is and a great deal for someone too!!!!

Sick Nordic 11-14-2006 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by Titan
Yes it is and a great deal for someone too!!!!

Now if it just had a cabin.......................and the insurance wasn't going to be 12000 or more a year it would be perfect! :evilb: I do love that boat but it isn't really what I am looking for!

Tom A. 11-14-2006 06:37 AM

Is that 39' Krypt still for sale? I wouldn't mind taking a ride down to Maryland to take a look at it first hand. I am not sure about the looks of that boat by the pictures but in person might like it.

Sick Nordic 11-14-2006 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by Tom A.
Is that 39' Krypt still for sale? I wouldn't mind taking a ride down to Maryland to take a look at it first hand. I am not sure about the looks of that boat by the pictures but in person might like it.

Maybe I would run down there with you it does look like a nice boat.

TSPM 11-14-2006 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by Titan
I just want you to buy a boat with the throttles in the passenger seat.

Not a problem....that can be done on the V-30 :drink:

Hot Duck 11-14-2006 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Tom A.

Originally Posted by Sick Nordic
Maybe I would run down there with you it does look like a nice boat.

Hey guys. I just spoke to Bill and he said that he would be more than happy to run it for you. He told me to send each of you a PM with his cell phone number so that you can get in touch with him. He is on his way home from Destin right now, but should get back here this afternoon. Check your PM boxes for his phone number.

purnell 11-14-2006 01:42 PM

selling the boat pretty cheap, you could remove the dash and build a cabin , than replace the dash or build a different dash with a cabin door, all that and still save 50-60 grand. also have a gladiator for sale

raytart 11-14-2006 05:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
SICK

Have you considered this Boat? It's a 33 Active Thunder. Looks Beautiful and they will build to suit. I've only read positive feedback on these. I would seriously consider it for my next go round.

Sick Nordic 11-14-2006 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by raytart
SICK

Have you considered this Boat? It's a 33 Active Thunder. Looks Beautiful and they will build to suit. I've only read positive feedback on these. I would seriously consider it for my next go round.

Hey Ray, that is a real nice boat but you can buy the 37 with 525's in the classifieds for the195 range. That's the problem, there are too many things to choose from! :eek: