Notices

Kryptonite or Adrenaline?

Old 11-12-2006, 06:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Kryptonite or Adrenaline?

Sold the Nordic last year and went over to a 34 SeaRay for the season, and needless to say have the need for speed again! The wife gave me the ok so the search is on. I always like to have something a little different and two of the boats I had interest in were the 30 Adrenaline with a single 700 and nxt drive or a custom 36 Kryptonite with twin 525's. Obviously two different animals,if I go the Adrenaline route,it would be a beautifully painted finished piece with a lot of detail(should be for the money)! The krypto would have to be pieced together with used motors and drives to get it built for about the same money (under $200000). I live near the krypto factory and could be involved in the design and build of that boat. Taking resale out of the picture, do you go with size and twins or detailed finish with a trick single?.........................Any other suggestions and if someone is looking for a good cruiser,its in the classifieds!
Old 11-12-2006, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Kryptonite or Adrenaline?

"Lightspeed" has a nice 2006 29 Krypto.....106mph
Brand new.....I think it can be had for less than 100K.
Just a suggestion....
Old 11-12-2006, 06:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i like the adrenaline
Old 11-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,071 Likes on 283 Posts

Kryp
Old 11-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by yesrej
i like the adrenaline
I SECOND THAT
Old 11-12-2006, 09:27 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Check Out My 2006 29 KRYPTONITE Its In The Classifieds SUPER MINT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 11-12-2006, 10:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Hey Sick Nordic,
Has Kirk built any 36's yet. I was up there a while back and we were talking about it. I am looking to move up to twins (out of my 29 Krypt) and would love to see what his 36 looks like. I am hoping he builds it with a deck like the 29 not like the 39. Anyway, if you want a good 29 mine or lightspeed's would make excelent choices. Also, just my opinion mind you, if you are looking to spend 150-200k I would be looking at a Cigarette Gladiator. In fact I am looking at getting a Gladiator...if I can sell my Krypt.
Old 11-13-2006, 06:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tom A.
Hey Sick Nordic,
Has Kirk built any 36's yet. I was up there a while back and we were talking about it. I am looking to move up to twins (out of my 29 Krypt) and would love to see what his 36 looks like. I am hoping he builds it with a deck like the 29 not like the 39. Anyway, if you want a good 29 mine or lightspeed's would make excelent choices. Also, just my opinion mind you, if you are looking to spend 150-200k I would be looking at a Cigarette Gladiator. In fact I am looking at getting a Gladiator...if I can sell my Krypt.
Kirk has not built the 36 yet. Part of the deal I have with Kirk is that the boat has to look more like the 29 and the hull needs to be cut down more(just like the gladiator). I love the gladiator,and almost put a deal together last week on garys gladiator,but with 3 daughters I was looking for a small cabin with a portapotti and Kirk say's we can do the sit down boat with a small cabin. I have also worked with Kirk when he built me my all yellow 29 back in 2001.
Old 11-13-2006, 06:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by lightspeed
Check Out My 2006 29 KRYPTONITE Its In The Classifieds SUPER MINT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I saw your boat at Paul's and it is beautiful just looking for something a little bigger.
Old 11-13-2006, 07:45 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

theres no substitution for feet ..the bigger the better....good luck with your search/////////////////////// if you know of anybody thats lookin for a 29 send em my way >>>>>>>>>>>thanks John

Quick Reply: Kryptonite or Adrenaline?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.