The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57

Notices

The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57

Old 12-12-2006, 05:05 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Re: The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57

Thank you both (Leopagm/sono***un) --- and everyone else who's commented.

The CC's are on back order. Cigarette was actually turning people away, telling them they weren't taking deposits yet, as they were standing in line before the first one was even built.

Joe
Old 12-18-2006, 01:52 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Default Re: The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57

Update:

Did the sea-trial Friday ---- how the rain held off in Miami for those few hours I don't know (but thank God it did...).

Without having pics to prove it (which I will when we go back at New Years), I'll hold off stating what "exact" speed the boat ran (which was VERY unexpected in flat, no wind water). But, I will say it was surprisingly FAAAAAAAAST!

THANKS SO MUCH Bud, Neill, Skip, Pier 57 (David Woods & Matthew Smith), Hunter (Dave, Marty etc...), Tim and everyone else involved at Cigarette! The boat far exceeds my expectations (I'm already looking forward to the next one!).
Old 12-18-2006, 02:08 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Oh come on, you can tell me.
Old 12-18-2006, 05:46 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Oh come on, you can tell me.
All right, Ken

I'll say this much ----- REMEMBER.... this was only the "1st" run. After a bit more prop work and running in something other than bone-flat, no-wind conditions, we are expecting to see more!

*PLEASE remember this IS NOT the top speed, but rather only the first run with the boat ---- nothing's loosened up yet (new "stiff" drives and motors). It comes on plane grrrrreat and has solid accelleration throughout the whole RPM range.

I will say this.... It's looking like it's going to be right in line w/ my last boat and be one of the fastest 39 600 TG's out there!

Not bad for the first hour on the boat:
Attached Thumbnails The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57-speedo-recall-5-blade-121506.jpg  
Old 12-18-2006, 07:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts

Nice work for right out of the box.
Old 12-18-2006, 11:35 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by crb76
Nice work for right out of the box.
Thanks, Clark.... No speculating here. I'll hold "prospective" comments until we have the pics to back it up! You guys are tough on people around here about that kind of thing!

Awwww, heck with it.... Ok, here's what we expect:

1. togetherwith MPH.
2. Coupled with #1 above the boat should 

So, there you have it!

Oh, there must have been an OSO computer glitch in there somewhere?
Old 12-19-2006, 07:06 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice numbers!! I defnitely expect them to go up though!!

Once again and amazing machine!!
Old 12-19-2006, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Love the boat bro, look forward to running with you and getting my ass handed to me over New Years in some 2-4s - aw what the heck 6-8s

Wild
Old 12-19-2006, 09:21 AM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Thanks, guys.....

One thing I always try to remember (and often find myself forgetting, especially during the winter when we're all salivating over the "next" boat we want) is how lucky WE ALL are to be able to enjoy this sport.

Every time a new person comes out on my boat they all say how much they'd love to do what we do (except the guy who wasn't holding on and got thrown out --- haha, only kidding).

X-mas is pretty much 24/7, and I feel blessed to be able to afford doing one of the things I enjoy most in life (next to spending time with my wife -- CYA/disclaimer in case she reads this ).

Joe
Old 12-19-2006, 09:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ahmen
Originally Posted by Joe
Thanks, guys.....

One thing I always try to remember (and often find myself forgetting, especially during the winter when we're all salivating over the "next" boat we want) is how lucky WE ALL are to be able to enjoy this sport.

Every time a new person comes out on my boat they all say how much they'd love to do what we do (except the guy who wasn't holding on and got thrown out --- haha, only kidding).

X-mas is pretty much 24/7, and I feel blessed to be able to afford doing one of the things I enjoy most in life (next to spending time with my wife -- CYA/disclaimer in case she reads this ).

Joe

Quick Reply: The New One - 2007 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited - Thanks Cigarette and Pier 57

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.