2007 39’ Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited w/ 600 EFI’s
The boat should be complete sometime next week…. Before I post the pics, I need to thank everyone who helped make this happen:
1) Tim Gallagher – The best and most consistent customer service in the world (and good friend). And to think… I was happy w/ my little ’03 525 TG before I met you!!! Thanks (I think).
2) Blume – Wow… where do I begin on this one. For now… I’ll just say, “Thanks, Man!” – and how the heck did that TV keep switching on and off at the condo in LOTO?
3) Pier 57 – David Woods & Matthew Smith (Thanks for joining the family and helping me get into this new boat with such ease and class – yes, Matthew… I’m even talking about you!!!).
4) Skip – Thank you for bringing Cigarette back to the top (as I said…. Your boats are waaaay expensive, but worth every penny ----- everyone should buy one!).
5) Neill – Thanks for building them to exceed all of our expectations (and for the great ride, smokin’ all those cats, and good times in LOTO).
6) Bud – Thanks for all of your behind-the-scenes help and technical expertise – and for putting up with all of my questions!!!!!
7) Schubel – For making this post possible, creating the forum for us all come together and rant! Oh, and for the pizza at Ricks Saturday night --- technically I guess that was Sunday morning. P.S. Don’t worry – we’re taking up a collection for either a SmartCraft system in your boat or a floating fuel truck!!!
And last but not least…..
thedonz jr. aka Mike Areces – First of all, thanks for becoming such a good friend… everything else comes second. Thanks for introducing me to Tim and all of your other South Florida / Miami Boys… and introducing me to the worst possible day to go thru Haulover Inlet.
God – Thank you for letting us all live thru that Haulover Inlet day when the tropical wave was there (no kidding --- the one we saw on TV after we arrived at Monty’s --- while we were all downing Pain Killers trying to get our hearts to slow down and our bodies to stop twitching and out of shock)!
Joe, The boat is awesome! The paint job is killer! Can't wait to see it in Texas....Congrats!!!!
Nice Ride and everyone likes to know when they did a good job
Last edited by Joe; 11-13-2006 at 01:50 PM.
Nice boat........for a HOMO from Texas........
Good to see you. KW is once again the place that can't be missed.
Your OSO connection to great S. Florida Real Estate.
Thats A Mo-fkin Sweet Ride. Hope To See It On The Lake Soon. :d Congrats
Congratulations Joe! The boat looks great!
Alum Metal Fab
Custom Marine Sales
Dave's Custom Boats
Diamond Performance Parts
Double R Performance
Elton Porter Insurance
Fastboats Marine Group
GGB Exhaust Technologies
Grand Sports Center
Ilmor High Performance Marine
Lake Cumberland Marine
Lake Havasu Boat Show
Marine Technology Inc
McLeod Design Group
Performance Boat Center
Performance Marine Trading
Potter Performance Engines
Ron Sporl Performance
Speed and Custom Marine
Total Dollar Insurance
Teague Custom Marine
Wake Zone Marine Insurance
Young Performance Marine