Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Destin Thanks and Pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/145035-destin-thanks-pics.html)

jarhead0341 11-15-2006 07:15 AM

Re: Destin Thanks and Pics

3 Attachment(s)
a few from a different angle :drink: thanx rg

jarhead0341 11-15-2006 07:21 AM

3 Attachment(s)
a couple more :drink:

dammmagnum 11-15-2006 03:00 PM

RacerGirl3

Matt(17) and Crew have lost the handle the last few weeks, not a easy road for them, they have to hope that Jimmy has lots of problems and finishes well beyond 16th or so, and Kevin doesn't stay in his hot streak.
Matt needs some luck to go his way to win it.
Hope for the best
See ya at the Races Cars or Boats.
Thank you
jim

Lucididee 11-15-2006 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by calco1
What jimmy winters and curtis accomplished this week is what legends are made of !

I'll second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: Best race I've seen in a long long time!

Racegirl3 11-15-2006 04:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yup! Definitely proud of those guys! :cool:

Racegirl3 11-15-2006 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by dammmagnum
Hope for the best
See ya at the Races Cars or Boats.
Thank you
jim

If Jr doesnt get it, then Im rootin for Kevin ... Ive been sayin all year Id love to see him walk away with it. Hes the underdog with a shot .... Ive always been a fan of the underdog :bunny:

rush 11-15-2006 05:32 PM

WOW what great pics, I loved the ones in the turns with curved wakes, I wasn't there but thanks! :drink:

By the way what hotel were your pics taken from? The angle was great!

Racegirl3 11-16-2006 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by rush
By the way what hotel were your pics taken from? The angle was great!

Most of my pics were taken from Brian Hollis's penthouse. Our condo was in the building next door but on the 2nd floor so I had trees in my way. Brian was a sweetheart and let us use his digs for the races. We were in the Sterling Sands and I think his place was the Silver Beaches ... maybe ... :D

and thanks! :drink:

Billy Martin 11-16-2006 09:12 AM

Dawn thanks for the pics you make me feel as though I were there! Great job, Looking forward to seeing you next season!

Jr

Racegirl3 11-16-2006 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Billy Martin
Dawn thanks for the pics you make me feel as though I were there! Great job, Looking forward to seeing you next season!

Jr

Definitely missed you guys! Cant wait for next season :cool: