Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Budweiser Select's bad MSD box (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/145111-budweiser-selects-bad-msd-box.html)

Strip Poker 388 11-15-2006 06:01 PM

Re: Budweiser Select's bad MSD box

Originally Posted by Panther
Rob, I don't seem to see the MSD box anywhere in the picture, I don't even see a motor..... ;) :drool:

7al2 :eek: We need to get him some 8's atleast and do it like Nascar with dual pick up and flip a switch for the second back up box. :drink:

HotPursuit 11-15-2006 06:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Like this!!! Dumb coonass like me figured out 2 much better than 1 . :D

Panther 11-15-2006 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
I was right behind them :eek:

I know dude, I usually like the view from behind better...but you gotta admit the view Ron had from the front was pretty sweet! :D :drink:

Ron P 11-15-2006 08:04 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Yup, nice view.

Dave, thanks for bringing the Bud Select Girls. Next time save some money and buy em less cloths. :evilb:

Strip Poker 388 11-15-2006 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by HotPursuit
Like this!!! Dumb coonass like me figured out 2 much better than 1 . :D

4 engines :rolleyes:

KiloKat 11-16-2006 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
7al2 :eek: We need to get him some 's atleast and do it like Nascar with dual pick up and flip a switch for the second back up box. :drink:

These boxes are different depending on the engines we run. So, they are mounted on the back of each engine. That being said, Sterling had already been told to have two per engine but had not done so by Destin. Anyone wanna bet they are on there before the first race in 2007? :drink:

sakoutis3 11-16-2006 10:23 AM

What's al this talk about motors I thought ths thread was about Bud Select girls in bikinis. :evilb: :evilb: You guys have your priorities screwed up. :drink:

DoTheMath 11-16-2006 11:22 AM

I think we need to have a new OSO raffle for the upcoming Christmas season, and the Grand (and only) prize is... You get to be Dave Scott for a day! :D :drool:

I have cash for the first ticket, all proceeds - with Dave's permission - to go to your favorite charity!

(when I grow up, I want to be just like you Dave :) :cool: )

KiloKat 11-16-2006 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
What's al this talk about motors I thought ths thread was about Bud Select girls in bikinis. :evilb: :evilb: You guys have your priorities screwed up. :drink:

I don't think our priorities are necessarily screwed up ... I always thought the two went together very nicely !! :evilb: :drink:

WeaponX 11-16-2006 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by KiloKat
I don't think our priorities are necessarily screwed up ... I always thought the two went together very nicely !! :evilb: :drink:

You got that right. Boat without a girl is a crime. :D