If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Boats:
    38' Cigarette, 42'Post, Driver:F2-07 Wild Child
    Greenwich CT. U S of A

Dan, I was talking to the guy next to me in Sailfish Point in FL.
    He left for a 10 stop fishing tournament starting in the Bahamas and working all the way down tward St. Thomas. $10,000 PER LEG JUST TO ENTER!!!!!!!!
    But, they could win over $1 mill.
    This could be a damn expensive sport

One Bad Cat

Hey DJD, If Supercrash doesnt clean up his act, maybe you could use him for bait.
    Just kidding, Youre coming in to the season for selling your Cig. Keep up the Advertising, it looks like a nice FLAT DECK.

New York, NY - Manhattan BABY!

Tom, I can't make Miami. I really want to go but my mother and sister are coming to NYC to visit. They want to come up to celebrate my birthday, albeit a week late. And, since they're arriving on the 14th and I've got some issues to handle with the insurance company for the damage to my apartment, I don't see how I can fit Miami in. Oh well.

CBR is offline Platinum Member CBR's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Sonic 30ss
    North and South

Hi DJD, I've got two Penn 60 Senator reels with attached rods I use to fish off my Sonic's engine hatch (with the custom gizos attached). I'd be delighted to "lend" them to your boat along with my arms, to winch in those 300 pound tuna.

Hope to catch some sailfish next weekend in Miami, doing the Saturday morning charter routine, but missing the Thursday run to the Keys....arrrgg!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123