Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The argument is over!!!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/145388-argument-over.html)

fountain1fan 11-19-2006 06:01 AM

Re: The argument is over!!!!!!!!!

rg3 sweettttttttttt that old girl is still kicking butt . :drink:

Payton 11-19-2006 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
This may help....... :drink:

Click here to View.

Oh, that Mike..... :D :cool: Congrats Outerlimits and team!!

Racegirl3 11-19-2006 07:39 AM

Is it strange that Im not loyal to one brand of offshore boats? that I love them all? Hmm .... Im very loyal to Jack Daniels, very loyal to Chevys ... Ive ridden in most brands of offshores .... why is it I love them all and others only think one brand is best? am I .... weird? :eek: :D

GeeterB 11-19-2006 07:42 AM

UMMMM....No RG...That would make you HOT!!!!!!!! :evilb:

Racegirl3 11-19-2006 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by GeeterB
UMMMM....No RG...That would make you HOT!!!!!!!! :evilb:

Hehe ... Thanks!! :p :D

JIMKID Motorsports 11-19-2006 07:56 AM

i dont think i would be bragging to much if i beat a 525 boat with my 850 blower motor boat in the rough with a heavy vee think about it

9 Lives 11-19-2006 08:05 AM

RG3

Yeah, you're weird............................................. ..........real weird :eek:

No, actually I think it shows you spend more time in Cn'B havin' fun and enjoying the personalities. :D
Maybe we should learn from that. What a concept. :cool:

Panther 11-19-2006 09:11 AM

Shoulda, woulda, coulda... If what everyone says is true,,, power vs. power, cat vs. V-bottom than you're just saying they don't belong in the same race... But when the tables are turned everyone gloats about it... Isn't this why they have speed classes? So the competition is equal.... :rolleyes:

When all is said and done all that matters is who comes home with the checkered flag and there ain't no denying that! :cool:

masher44 11-19-2006 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Panther
When all is said and done all that matters is who comes home with the checkered flag and there ain't no denying that! :cool:

Right on.... plus that boat would have tough to beat in any conditions...... it was lights out, fast and stable all week. I think that OL was most impressive.... :cool:

Tom A. 11-19-2006 10:46 AM

First Outerlimits signs an exclusive deal with TAOD....now they have Tim Sharkey as exclusive Photographer and PR man! :drink: :p :drink:

Just Busting on you Tim......the way Mike and his crew back us I'm a loyal fan too!