Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Beach your boat on the sand? or no (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/145593-beach-your-boat-sand-no.html)

Strip Poker 388 11-23-2006 02:22 AM

Re: Beach your boat on the sand? or no

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Stop being little girls!!!!!!! Don't be a puss! Use the boat and hit the sandy beach. If it starts to wear or get a scratch....fix it! Geez!! Mamby pamby! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :drink: :drink: Do you think the boat is going to appreciate the longer you have it too? :rolleyes:

Outerlimits do :eek: :evilb: :evilb:

hp500efi 11-23-2006 07:07 AM

Stop being little girls!!!!!!! Don't be a puss! Use the boat and hit the sandy beach. If it starts to wear or get a scratch....fix it! Geez!! Mamby pamby! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :drink: :drink: Do you think the boat is going to appreciate the longer you have it too? :rolleyes:

EXACTLY!!

We beach it all the time...lots of fun on the beach

glassdave 11-23-2006 07:20 AM

amen to that!! :cool:

offshoredrillin 11-23-2006 07:59 AM

bingo, heck I'll sell you guys some film to run along your keel to stop the scratches 6" wide by 5' long. 40 bucks plus shipping:)

sakoutis3 11-23-2006 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Outerlimits do :eek: :evilb: :evilb:

:eek: :eek: :drink: :eek: :eek:
I heard that.

tcob 11-23-2006 07:03 PM

nope . new boat . our sand does scuff

OL40SVX 11-23-2006 09:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Not usually. This was more mud than sand.

99fever27 11-23-2006 10:16 PM

I used to beach the SeaRay, but the Fountain never see's land! Yes I ride alone...(naked)

Strip Poker 388 11-24-2006 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by 99fever27
I used to beach the SeaRay, but the Fountain never see's land! Yes I ride alone...(naked)

I hope I never ride behind you then :eek: :drink:

WildThing 11-24-2006 10:11 AM

We never do it and wouldn't want to buy a boat from someone who does :eek: