Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   should Sharkey be able to post his photos ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/145601-should-sharkey-able-post-his-photos.html)

berns29scarab 11-20-2006 10:22 PM

should Sharkey be able to post his photos ?

QUOTE FROM TIM SHARKEY

To those of you who I had posted photos of your boats, pits, parties and the behind the scenes of the LIVE Video Broadcast, please accept my apologies for having to remove them from OSO. The authority had a complaint in regards to my images, so therefore at their request, they have been removed.

Best regards,

Sharkey

DaveP 11-20-2006 10:47 PM

Re: should Sharkey be able to post his photos ?

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
QUOTE FROM TIM SHARKEY

To those of you who I had posted photos of your boats, pits, parties and the behind the scenes of the LIVE Video Broadcast, please accept my apologies for having to remove them from OSO. The authority had a complaint in regards to my images, so therefore at their request, they have been removed.

Best regards,

Sharkey

Whats up with that????? BG Steve - what is the issue??

berns29scarab 11-20-2006 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by DaveP
Whats up with that????? BG Steve - what is the issue??

$100,000 question...inquiring minds wanna know !

AIR TIME 11-20-2006 11:53 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: whats wrong with this picture :eek: ????

berns29scarab 11-21-2006 12:03 AM

a quote from Wassup (Smitty)

Bernie, There were complaints from some people who are paid advertisers selling photo's. Sharkey needs to follow the same guidelines. Racers forum is not the classifieds. Sorry Smitty

Too Old 11-21-2006 12:28 AM

I enjoy the Sharksters photos, but if his intent is solicitation [and I'm not saying it is], then I can see a possible conflict.

If not....let's see them. :drink:

hunster 11-21-2006 12:36 AM

Shame , Tim offers a lot to this forum and powerboating . I see if he wants to go into the sports photography business he'll have to annie up with some paid advertising or we can just check out his web site and buy the pics of us and our friends 'til then.

JCPERF 11-21-2006 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by BURGER&FRIES
Stick a fork in him he's done :evilb: Only if he puts the one of the world champion sunk! :cool:

Its a matter of time

purnell 11-21-2006 05:44 AM

freedom of press, let him post them

Titan 11-21-2006 06:44 AM

what good is all the talk about boats without pictures. Let him post....