Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Looking for New England Based People (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/145723-looking-new-england-based-people.html)

slboatdrinks 11-24-2006 04:51 PM

Re: Looking for New England Based People

1 Attachment(s)
Just taken in KW last week.

davecofran 11-24-2006 05:25 PM

hey guys go to block all the time but never been there for the fourth sounds like fun. I would be interested in doing that also. We will have to keep in touch. I am from milford and maybe if anybody is coming from this way we can meet up for the ride.

Thanks, Dave and Kristin

Sick Stinger 11-24-2006 06:08 PM

Hey whats goin on guys love the turn out that sound sliek it will be. Also i would post a pic but in the middle of a boat transer. Had a 222 stinger big block but looking into something a little bigger for the ocean. Was thinking of a 24 SS Switzer (90) or a 242LS (90) Formula. Also any suggestions would be greatly appriciated
Thanks Again
Mike

Sick Stinger 11-24-2006 06:10 PM

O hey dave was just in milford for the T-Day went to see the marina off Ferry BLVD. Looks real nice Hope to see you around and of course the rest of you guys my AIM is NOVABOY71 if anyway want im's
Mike

Sean 11-25-2006 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Indy
How about next week?

im in... let me know what works for you guys...

Sean 11-25-2006 07:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here's my ride...

TeamSaris 11-25-2006 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Sean
here's my ride...

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

AIR TIME 11-25-2006 08:13 PM

count me in :D

Sick Stinger 11-26-2006 12:09 AM

This years gonna be a blast i just dont know if i can hang with the big boys i see what u guys are runnin and frankly its bad ass LOve the Cig. The green is reall sweet. Love all the other boat pics also u guys are runnin some serios machines. ANyway like i said looking for somethign bigger fast Any help would be apprriciated. Im gonna start a new threat in the General again for this anyway hope i can meet upwith you guys
Mike

Sean 11-26-2006 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
This years gonna be a blast i just dont know if i can hang with the big boys i see what u guys are runnin and frankly its bad ass LOve the Cig. The green is reall sweet. Love all the other boat pics also u guys are runnin some serios machines. ANyway like i said looking for somethign bigger fast Any help would be apprriciated. Im gonna start a new threat in the General again for this anyway hope i can meet upwith you guys
Mike

thanks for the compliment.

as for your search, I would stay with the better known brands...the quality of the Formula or the Scarab will be better than the Switzer. I've seen these brands up close... If it were my money, I'd go with the Formula.