Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Looking for New England Based People (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/145723-looking-new-england-based-people.html)

marinetrans 01-25-2007 09:16 PM

Re: Looking for New England Based People

About 90 miles.

Sick Stinger 01-25-2007 09:36 PM

Hey marine my dad belongs to Boarden Light and i am good friends with the Owners son- Mike Lund and Jack Brownhard aka Jabb who are running the show on that an questions ill just give him a buzz. Knot as for the 4Th Hell YEA!!!! im the one setting it up remeber

Sonic30ss 01-26-2007 02:58 AM

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger (Post 2005461)
Hey marine my dad belongs to Boarden Light and i am good friends with the Owners son- Mike Lund and Jack Brownhard aka Jabb who are running the show on that an questions ill just give him a buzz. Knot as for the 4Th Hell YEA!!!! im the one setting it up remeber

That sounds like a good time, I met Mike a couple of summers ago on the Block....we had a great time and ended up going over to Montauk and overnighting there too. He extended an invite to "come to the Riva" anytime:D
If he is hosting the PR I know the afterparty will be something to remember...if you could:drink:

Sick Stinger 01-26-2007 06:07 AM

hey Sonic then it def. sounds like you know mike. No holding back when it comes to a good time. Hey did he have his Cafe Racer when u met up or somethign else. he is sellin it for 75,000 new engines hydro locked the other ones!!! but will be a good time for the PR no less. Hey alsoo you need to me Jack what a guy but could talk a dog off a meat wagon in a third world country

KNOT-RIGHT 01-26-2007 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by marinetrans (Post 2005399)
Poker run Aug. 4 Borden Light Marina Fall River Ma, should be a good one.

Whats a poker run?:evilb:

KNOT-RIGHT 01-26-2007 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger (Post 2005461)

Good look for the Naked drunks near dingy beach
on the New Harbor side.:D

slboatdrinks 01-26-2007 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by KNOT-RIGHT (Post 2005666)

See you there Gerry.

marinetrans 01-26-2007 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by KNOT-RIGHT (Post 2005666)

Poker run= Destroy everything under your hood, then get hammered back at marina.

GLH 01-26-2007 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by marinetrans (Post 2005754)
Poker run= Destroy everything under your hood, then get hammered back at marina.

Best description yet... A lot of people have the invoices and hangovers to prove it...

Sick Stinger 01-26-2007 11:25 AM

Poker Run-Verb- Racing as fast as you can to get cards even though its not a race.
2. Burn an excessive amount of fuel for not real good reason other then fun and to smoke some one else.
3. See other descriptions