Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What's your winter project? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/145751-whats-your-winter-project.html)

OL40SVX 11-23-2006 09:18 PM

Re: What's your winter project?

To sell a 38 Hustler. Anyone want one!!

BY U BOY 11-23-2006 09:29 PM

NEW DASH WITH GAUGES, THROTTLE, AND MAYBE TRIM TABS AND HIGH BACK SEATS. :rolleyes:

satisfied1 11-23-2006 09:40 PM

My 42 Fountain is getting a new paint job, fusion purple with metalic flake and pearl, pulling out old stereo have 5 new amps to install, 25 speakers, also jst bought new dash panel from Fred at Trick , all new moster livorsie gauges, powder coat all grab handles, bow rails, transom rail.
more

new flat screen tv, new updated rub rail, Revolution marine 5 person intercom set with throut mics, new fiber optic steering wheel if Fred at Trick will tell me what hub I need :p I know fred you are busy :eek:
new cup holders, and last but not least new livorsie trim and tab indicators.

I think this should be about the end of it. So if anyone is near Wisconsin I sure could use the help Thanks

US1 Fountain 11-23-2006 09:45 PM

New stereo and install A/C. No more lifting the Carry-On Hatch A/C on and off.

For a tid bit of info for you guys thinking about installing A/C.... West Marine has been having a clearance sale on all their Mermaid line of A/C units at rediculous low prices. $100's off the regular pricing. I saved approx $600 off thier reg price. That's almost 1/2 off.
I'm sharing this info with you guys now because myself and a couple buddies have already gotten ours, so we are good to go. :p Order thru your local store and have it shipped to them= no $50 shipping charge. Otherwise order online and ship to your home. PLUS, get another $20 min Rewards certificate from WM.

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs...allpartial/0/0

jeff32 11-23-2006 10:42 PM

wait till spring... I've worked enough on it this summer... 10 rides, took engines out 7 times. Now trannies and engines are new, tried them in november, so.... maybe my F 35-7 project when I feel like it!

Racine 11-24-2006 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by JGMACHINE
Hi Guys - new here. I got a 31 foot 1991 IMP that I have had 2 years. I ripped all the interior out and having it all redone.

I was quoted $1600 for everything. That seems like a steal.... I do have a question if you can help. I have 2 drop out bolsters that have shocks on the bottom of the seats. I need to replace them, but I can not find them anywhere. The "shocks" have a cord that runs up the seat to a button to release the valve in the shock. Any thoughts????

Thanks...

I can get the shocks shipped directly to you. Contact me thru
www.Boatclinic.net
Don

Panther 11-24-2006 08:56 AM

NOTHING FINALLY!! :evilb:

BUT, I do have the whole winter to think about it.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hunster 11-24-2006 11:19 AM

I'm cool too. One season with the engines still in the boat over the winter. I guess I'll have to help Sak get all the rest of his electronics working in his boat.

Spine Tingler 11-24-2006 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by GATORONE
Building a new one :evilb:

That's quite a shocker! :rolleyes:

GATORONE 11-24-2006 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Superman
That's quite a shocker! :rolleyes:

I can't row my vee fast enough to keep up with all the new E-DOCK hardware. :drink: