Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Poker Runs America -- Anyone else having issues? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/146009-poker-runs-america-anyone-else-having-issues.html)

Sydwayz 11-27-2006 03:43 PM

Poker Runs America -- Anyone else having issues?

I ordered a 2-year subscription and 2 copies of a back issue-Vol.9/No.7; way back on October 20th, and have not seen a thing. My CC was billed. I keep calling and they say I will get the next issue, and that my back issues were mailed.

Theboopgal was pictured in the Richmond Poker Run Article, and I have not even seen the pic in the magazine!!! :mad: :mad:

Strip Poker 388 11-27-2006 03:49 PM

Re: Poker Runs America -- Anyone else having issues?

me 2 :( probs

docmanrich37 11-27-2006 04:05 PM

Yes i am too.I just got vol.9 #9 last week.Syd I didn't see her in that issue unless i'm a month behind which could be.

Sydwayz 11-27-2006 04:12 PM

Steve Libby said she was in there, and so did Randy, the photographer. Does anyone know for certain?

US1 Fountain 11-27-2006 04:14 PM

What's Theboopgal?
I've been getting them and don't recall subscribing to it, unless it was a goodwill gift from OSO, which I have assumed.

Sydwayz 11-27-2006 04:16 PM

Theboopgal on OSO = Mary Sue, (my GF).

Supposedly there is a pic of her in the magazine, on her back, laying on the bow of my boat.

BEAST1 11-27-2006 04:30 PM

I do have an extra issue here for you. Drop me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll get one out to you. I think I know the picture you are talking about.

Now as far as Poker Runs America I can tell you I did just order some videos and they came right away.

Sydwayz 11-27-2006 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by BEAST1
I do have an extra issue here for you. Drop me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll get one out to you. I think I know the picture you are talking about.

Now as far as Poker Runs America I can tell you I did just order some videos and they came right away.

BEAST1, thank you so much. I will let you know in a few days. I bought and paid for 2, and I want them. PRA assured me again today that they are going to mail 2 "more" out to us.

docmanrich37 11-27-2006 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
BEAST1, thank you so much. I will let you know in a few days. I bought and paid for 2, and I want them. PRA assured me again today that they are going to mail 2"more" out to us.

Good since your getting 2 issues maybe i can have one since i didn't get that issue either.Looks like a bunch of freaks on the back of my boat in the mag. :D

t500hps 11-27-2006 05:18 PM

I got volume 9 number 8 and volume 9 number 9 the next day about 2 weeeks ago......(and I did get the one with MS)