Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cigarette gone too far with logo's (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/146055-cigarette-gone-too-far-logos.html)

vandy021 11-28-2006 03:10 PM

Re: Cigarette gone too far with logo's

Originally Posted by boatme
Heck I even put it on the truck

never enough for me

We did that on the 42X with the tuck.. It was a giant billboard!! When we moved the the 46, we took all of the decals off that Dean did. We also toned down the bagging.. Wait.. Nope. It's loaded still! :D

Back4More 11-28-2006 03:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Skip said many years back that he wanted to take the Cig brand to the Harley level.
When I see the Cig Oval shower curtain for $250 bucks, He'll be just about there.
BTW...The Pier57 boat looks OK with all the logos, stretched ones too.

US1 Fountain 11-28-2006 04:02 PM

I f you count the same logo twice, that doesn't mean it has 2 of them. :D

Lets get off the Fountain dune buggy wheel and get back on this over logo'd Cig.

TeamSaris 11-28-2006 04:16 PM

You might forget what you are driving. :drink:

ONESICKGLADIATOR 11-28-2006 05:32 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Never Enough

Rick OSG

TEAMBAJA 11-28-2006 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
At least they don't use $10 dune buggy steering wheels!!!! :eek: :eek: :evilb: :evilb:

Thats the funniest post Ive read in a long time! Thanks! :evilb: :evilb:

satisfactionII 11-28-2006 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by BLee
It has nothing to do with Cigarette or any other brand. It has to do with who ever ordered the boat like that. Cigarette will build whatever you want.

It's no different than a rapper putting Louis Vuitton seats in his Mercedes. You can't knock Mercedes Benz for a customers bad taste.

Good point BLee. If you got the dinero to buy a boat like that it is custom ordered most likely. Get as much or as little as you like.

Personally I like the boat, every bit of it. I think there is even a logo in braille in the special place for the blind. :D :drink:

blaniac 11-28-2006 07:36 PM

Maybe could be scaled back a tiny bit, but either way, that is one BAD ASS boat that I would love to own !! :D

Spine Tingler 11-29-2006 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
That's funny right there, I don't care who you are....... :evilb:

Even if you are a four-foot troll that looks UP at SeanH........ :eek: :drink:

Watch it sporto before I have your ex kick your ass. Oh, right after you get done kissing hers!! :eek: :drink:

Cash Bar 11-29-2006 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Superman
Watch it sporto before I have your ex kick your ass. Oh, right after you get done kissing hers!! :eek: :drink:

I'll do one better if she shows it....... :eek: :evilb: