Notices

1st mohican vid

Old 12-06-2006, 04:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 1st mohican vid

Marc, glad you were driving that day as it would have been quite the handful to drive, trim and throttle.

Wish there was more video to show how the apache style boats were running as compared to the rest of the pack in that snot. (This comment ought to cause a stir!)

Maybe we need some more teasers to get us through this cold season. I know I could sitting out here in Amsterdam in the rain.
Old 12-06-2006, 07:05 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pappo
Marc, glad you were driving that day as it would have been quite the handful to drive, trim and throttle.

Wish there was more video to show how the apache style boats were running as compared to the rest of the pack in that snot. (This comment ought to cause a stir!)

Maybe we need some more teasers to get us through this cold season. I know I could sitting out here in Amsterdam in the rain.

Very cool,made the hair stand up on my arms.I did notice you are running all alone
Old 12-06-2006, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Only disappointment is that we were running pretty slow for the helicopter and didn't get much footage of us running full out. That was an incredible amount of fun.

There is a short clip from the helicopter footage which shows a fountain and us way off in the distance just movin'. If it shows us movin' way in the distance you know that we were really going. I just have to get Marc to put that in one of the teasers.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dreamer
what abouts Chers halfbreed? remember that one?
Now THAT's accurately funny!