Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Crash video (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/146521-crash-video.html)

hunster 12-07-2006 05:38 PM

Re: Crash video

Isn't that pic from the lauderdale boat show of a boat rumored to have sunk? :eek:

ScottB 12-07-2006 05:44 PM

I talked to both the driver and throttleman of King of Shaves this past weekend and they said it felt like slow motion and came out without a scratch.
PS They fixed that boat in one month and they were running it on the edge again last Saturday in Dubai until they blew a motor

Strip Poker 388 12-07-2006 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
Here is a cool pic of a stuff........ yeeeee hawwwww... :eek:

wow :eek:

bouyhunter 12-07-2006 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by hunster
Isn't that pic from the lauderdale boat show of a boat rumored to have sunk? :eek:

If you hadn't already said it, I was going to ;)

bouyhunter 12-07-2006 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by glassdave
cool pic! . . . .unfortunatly i know all to well what that feels like :eek: :D

Dave, isn't it rumored that there may a pic of the aftemath of that somewhere...

glassdave 12-07-2006 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Dave, isn't it rumored that there may a pic of the aftemath of that somewhere...

which time? :D

by the way, how are things Tim. ya gotta make it up here in the summer some time. hit the lake man :cool:

bouyhunter 12-07-2006 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by glassdave
which time? :D

by the way, how are things Tim. ya gotta make it up here in the summer some time. hit the lake man :cool:

Things are going well.
This summer was brutal. I got a promotion - which now means I work at least three Sat. out of the month unless it's that month with five Sat's - then i need to work at least 4, and traveling at least one week a month.
I was up there a few weeks ago to see my daughter but it was a pretty hectic weekend - coming up again over the X-mas weekend.
Anything going on on the evening of the 23rd?? I'd love to meet up with you again and some of the local clan!!

I'll be certain to make it up this summer to check out your "flying condo" - the same damn one I almost bought a few years ago - I fell in love with that boat...

Sorry All, didn't mean to sidetrack the thread with private banter.

So you gonna post a pic or two of the carnage of a stuff??
I know I could quote you from saying that when you "came-to" from the knock out, saying " Oh $hit - I'm dead!! My Mom is gonna be Pizzed!!!" :D :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

CigDaze 12-08-2006 11:41 AM

2 Attachment(s)
King of Shaves Onboards: :eek: :eek:

29scarab 12-08-2006 11:47 AM

:eek: :eek: