Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Table Rock Lake question... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/146533-table-rock-lake-question.html)

4mulafastech 12-04-2006 10:47 PM

Table Rock Lake question...

Thinking of vacationing at Table Rock Lake (MO) next summer. Towing down a 292 Fastech. Any recommendations on a Resort/Marina? Would like to find place with nice covered slips up to 30' deep and a decent boat ramp. Thanks for any help! :drink:

BigSilverCat 12-04-2006 11:41 PM

Re: Table Rock Lake question...

big cedar

gsmith9898 12-05-2006 07:16 AM

I love table rock. I'll be down there the last week in july. I have never been to big cedar but yellow cat probably knows that lake better than me. I stay at a place called lone pine resort. small place on the water with nice docks. The only good ramp I use is in kimberly city. The water is beautiful. Very clean.

JohnnyMarshall 12-05-2006 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat
big cedar

Dont forget about the Chateau it is very nice also. :cool:

BDiggity 12-05-2006 12:47 PM

There are some nice resorts down by Indian Pointe, Whitewater i think is one of them. Close to Silver Dollar City & Branson if you have kids.

Aqua Banshee 12-05-2006 05:01 PM

Rock Lane Resort on Indian Point. Private ramp also

tblrklakemo 12-05-2006 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by JohnnyMarshall
Dont forget about the Chateau it is very nice also. :cool:

The Chateau is the spot.....although big cedar is much more picturesque. Cant go wrong with either. You could save some money at Rock Lane Lodge, but Im not sure on the boat launch situation...indian point marina is just around the corner.

Anybody know if the snow hit tablerock like it did at LOTO?

rdp145 12-05-2006 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by tblrklakemo
The Chateau is the spot.....although big cedar is much more picturesque. Cant go wrong with either. You could save some money at Rock Lane Lodge, but Im not sure on the boat launch situation...indian point marina is just around the corner.

Anybody know if the snow hit tablerock like it did at LOTO?

2-3 inches of snow and some sleet. No problem here.

4mulafastech 12-05-2006 10:48 PM

Thanks for the tips! :drink: It looks like we may be leaning towards Big Cedar. Rock Lane Resort looks pretty good and has the Table Rock Marina, but from some of the pictures it looks like it could get tight manuvering the crew cab pick-up and 292. That always ends up being a pain-in-the-ass with some of these resorts. From the resort maps on line, Big Cedar appears to be spread out nicely. Looks like we will be making some calls soon and probably make reservations for a week in June or July. Can't wait! (damn, I hate the winter!)

BDiggity 12-05-2006 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by 4mulafastech
Thanks for the tips! :drink: It looks like we may be leaning towards Big Cedar. Rock Lane Resort looks pretty good and has the Table Rock Marina, but from some of the pictures it looks like it could get tight manuvering the crew cab pick-up and 292. That always ends up being a pain-in-the-ass with some of these resorts. From the resort maps on line, Big Cedar appears to be spread out nicely. Looks like we will be making some calls soon and probably make reservations for a week in June or July. Can't wait! (damn, I hate the winter!)

Champaigne brunch/breakfast buffet on Sun after 10a @ Big Cedar.