Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Which Sit Down is the best (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/146709-sit-down-best.html)

trader1 12-08-2006 10:24 AM

Re: Which Sit Down is the best

I did see that. Thinking I want staggered though.

OL40SVX 12-08-2006 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again
You have to count the 38ZR Comp.. One of the nicest sit down v hulls on the market, we are building one with 700 NXTs. Solid ride and can fly straight when she hits big rollers, doesn't kill your back and there is no chine walk at all, we had one that ran 120mph and I loved the boat.

Will this particular boat be ready for a certain boat show in the new year??:D:D:D Possibly in the water??:D:D I heard the boat doesn't like 110-120 but at 120 it settles down, from a very high source.

Von Bongo 12-08-2006 11:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Why did you leave the skater sitdown V off your list? It has a small cabin and the race version seems to do OK :evilb:

OL40SVX 12-08-2006 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Von Bongo
Why did you leave the skater sitdown V off your list? It has a small cabin and the race version seems to do OK :evilb:

Probably by they only made one so far and it big$$$$$$$:D

AIR TIME 12-08-2006 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
The Zr has no cabin. They built one with a half cabin with access from the deck hatches. The 37 Ol GTX is the only one that has a cabin. All Zr's are built as race boats. The Gladiator is a more flashy boat, the OL is an OL, and the Fountain has the hull but not quality. I've heard the 37OL likes to ride on that one step and it's not a very comforable ride for passengers. It's all personal preference as mentioned multiple times in this thread.

I disagree the ZR COMP HAS NO CABIN, the 2006 ZR has a cabin just like the 43zr and no not the zx the comp has the center console solid dash in it. :cool:

OL40SVX 12-08-2006 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
I disagree the ZR COMP HAS NO CABIN, the 2006 ZR has a cabin just like the 43zr and no not the zx the comp has the center console solid dash in it. :cool:

Yes the Zr has a cabin, but he is looking at sit down boats which implied the Zr comp. The sit down boat was just called a Zr at first, so people still call it by that, which was before the new stand up ones came out. I wonder if they will build the 43 comp with a cabin!!:D:D:D

customryder 12-08-2006 01:24 PM

zrc hands down

nocigarette 12-08-2006 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Gary864
I really like the 34 Phantom with the driver in the center

That is a awsome boat, love the no bullsheet 3 man stand up..........due you have more pics cool boat

EVILWAYS 12-08-2006 04:25 PM

[QUOTE=pm203][QUOTE=

a 36 glad is a bad ass boat but needs merc 5 blds and a set of 750's t orun pretty much maintanance free. again i have rigged and run this boat.

Monstaaa,
That does not make sense. Why would you need 750,s to run maintenance free? Maybe you meant to run 100 MPH plus?[/QUOTE]

forgot to add Richie Zul to that package. and yes to run over 100 reliably and almost maintanance free. i say this because of the gladiator irigged which had 759 Zuls and it ran over 100 easily and was in fact very very reliable

OL40SVX 12-08-2006 04:34 PM

This says it all!!!!!:D:D:D:D

http://media.boatmad.com/gallery/v/m...iator.wmv.html

Just Kidding!!!!!!!