Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Which Sit Down is the best (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/146709-sit-down-best.html)

Cash Bar 12-09-2006 12:52 AM

Re: Which Sit Down is the best

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
I did the same to my 24ol

This is the second thread I have read where someone refers to thier boat as _ OL.

It keeps f'n me up 'cause I'm thinkin' "when the fuk did OL build a 24" or whatever....... :rolleyes:

The people around here call Cigarette "Cigs" and Nortechs " NT" and Powerplays PP's and Active Thunder "AT" and such......

Please don't refer to your Baja as an OL. I understand it's short for OUTLAW.

That is for Outerlimits as it's the OSO tag for their brand.

I don't think it's too hard to type in the extra 2 letters for Baja instead of OL...... :rolleyes:

Of course, I am probably just being irritated because you are making me think at 2am on a Friday night... :drink: :drink:

FeverMike 12-09-2006 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
This is the second thread I have read where someone refers to thier boat as _ OL.

It keeps f'n me up 'cause I'm thinkin' "when the fuk did OL build a 24" or whatever....... :rolleyes:

The people around here call Cigarette "Cigs" and Nortechs " NT" and Powerplays PP's and Active Thunder "AT" and such......

Please don't refer to your Baja as an OL. I understand it's short for OUTLAW.

That is for Outerlimits as it's the OSO tag for their brand.

I don't think it's too hard to type in the extra 2 letters for Baja instead of OL...... :rolleyes:

Of course, I am probably just being irritated because you are making me think at 2am on a Friday night... :drink: :drink:

I was thinking the exact same thing. I went looking on Google for a OL (Outerlimits) 24' boat! :rolleyes: PLEASE just type Baja...it;s only 4 freakin' letters you lazy butts! :drink:

TopSpin80 12-09-2006 09:56 AM

I don't think a baja should be refered to as an OL either, but what really gets me even worse is when the " (inch) is used instead of the ' for foot.

24" ---> twenty four inches
24' ---> twenty four feet

Ernie

AIR TIME 12-09-2006 12:14 PM

okay okay BAJA 24OL :p :p :p JUST THINK IF MIKE MADE A 24' IT WOULD ONLY COST ABOUT 250,000 :D PS CASH go get some beauty rest :D you know sleep with hot babe :D

animalhouse 12-09-2006 01:00 PM

The 37 GTX is the wrong choice for this thread, there were only 3 of them made, where as the 39 gtx is a better choice.

I have run a 39 gtx w/ 850's crazy acceleration, and great rough water handeling. I have ridden in a gladiator, was nice, but not the ride I was looking for, and I haven't ridden in a fountain poker run, but have heard mixed opinions.

It is a matter of personal preference, but they are all pretty good boats.

TeamSaris 12-09-2006 03:21 PM

Gladiator

Donzi38ZR 12-09-2006 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike
I ment to add to my post that the Donzi ZR has no leg room. If you are over 6'1 or 2" you might not fit.

ZR Comp has a electric adjustable foot rest, I'm 6'3 and a half and fit more than comfortably in it, so that's definitely NOT the case.

OL40SVX 12-09-2006 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Donzi38ZR
When the waters get rough it there's not much in the same class that will out perform the ZR Competiton.

OHHH YEAHH NEW http://www.donzimarine.com/ here!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I can smell Reggie's Marketing crew from FL as they just SHAT themself's :) check out the 38 ZR Comp Videos for further info.

Nice site. Thats what Cigarette needs to do. Thats really great for Donzi. Like I said before, were really looking hard at a 38 ZRC!!!

Sydwayz 12-09-2006 07:55 PM

The 37AT comes with electric bolsters, and you can sit on them....

so I vote 37AT.

:D :D :D

monstaaa 12-10-2006 09:44 AM

2 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=pm203][QUOTE=

a 36 glad is a bad ass boat but needs merc 5 blds and a set of 750's t orun pretty much maintanance free. again i have rigged and run this boat.

Monstaaa,
That does not make sense. Why would you need 750,s to run maintenance free? Maybe you meant to run 100 MPH plus?[/QUOTE]

forgot to add richie zul to that statement.

couple more pics.

p.s the 42 poker run has suspension seats , which truly do absorb any back jarring experienced in other sitdowns. how ever this really only helps in truly ruuf waters or in moderate water at speeds over 120 or more.