Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Which Sit Down is the best (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/146709-sit-down-best.html)

Springbrook 12-10-2006 09:45 AM

Re: Which Sit Down is the best

2 Attachment(s)
I think that Sheltie and I would vote for Dragon.

monstaaa 12-10-2006 09:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
The 37AT comes with electric bolsters, and you can sit on them....

so I vote 37AT.

:D :D :D

trur , but not a true sitdown, as this one isnt.

THEJOKER 12-10-2006 10:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my vote. Notice the suspension seats. Very soothing to the back!

AIR TIME 12-10-2006 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
This is my vote. Notice the suspension seats. Very soothing to the back!

EVERY NICE! How much extra $ to add to the boat?

THEJOKER 12-10-2006 01:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
go to www.HighPriorityOSR.com and there is a link. They do work very well.

OL40SVX 12-11-2006 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Will this particular boat be ready for a certain boat show in the new year??:D:D:D Possibly in the water??:D:D I heard the boat doesn't like 110-120 but at 120 it settles down, from a very high source.

Never mind, got my answer today!!!!!:D:D:D
I cant wait to see it!!!!!

breenm 12-18-2006 10:47 PM

undefinedundefined

Well Trader.... I might as well put my 2 cents in. I own the 37 GTX that I believe you said you wanted for your next boat in an earlier thread. All of this chatter drives me nuts. These guys know nothing about this boat.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-13104.html

I have never driven a Glad or a Donzi, so I certainly won't put them down, but I can tell you it rides better than any of the 10 Fountains I've driven, or the 3 Slingshots I've owned.

As for the 36 Glad guy, with the Zul's...... ask him why he couldn't catch me for the entire first leg of the 2006 NYC Poker Run????? It was just us two out front and I drove away from him. My boat runs 108mph (105 every day). Same power.

I had 5 guys on board and a full tank of fuel. This boat flies, and it NEVER gets out of shape! My grandmother could drive it at 100mph!

There is nothing out there right now that will out perform this one for the money! Both motors are brand new! Those Cobras, were tired so I trashed them. In rough water there isn't one creak, or rattle, or shake. The thing just rocks.

I hate getting involved in these pissing matches, but they're comical. Have a chat with Paul Fiore, and ask him about how the boat is built. The reason they didn't build more than 4, is that they couldn't charge enough. It is so over built, the profit margin compared to the price point was too low. They would have had to charge $600 plus for the boat to continue to build it and make money.....ask him.

I hope this helps you, and if you are still interested in the boat, let me know. It's perfect!

All you fellas that think you know this boat...... DON'T KID YOURSELF. Come for a ride, and you'll be a believer.

trader1 12-19-2006 07:59 AM

I am appreciative to everyone who has put their opinions in on this thread! it is exactly what I am looking for and I do intend on driving each one to see what I like the best. As for a side note I wish everyone a happy healthy and safe holiday season! Lets be careful out there so we can all be on the water soon!

Pesky Varmint 12-19-2006 10:41 AM

The best sit down is a cat.

Shanghied Again 12-19-2006 12:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The 38 ZR Comp will be complete by Miami boat show and hopefully in the water for testing. this what she will sort of look like the painting is rough because I did it to send to Donzi. This boat should run awesome with the 700 Package the 38 ZR stand up performs excelent, I can imagine how the 38 Comp is going to run with the same package.