Notices

HUH!? 2007 38' Nor-Tech?

Old 12-11-2006, 04:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: HUH!? 2007 38' Nor-Tech?

Originally Posted by CigDaze
Well I'll be, look who's back. Nice to see you around Mike, welcome back.

How you been?
Thanks Nick. Not too bad actually. I have really been spending time with friends and family the past couple of years, and focusing on being a lawyer again. I found out I was a better attorney than boat racing guru that is for sure. Doing a lot of boating, skiing, and traveling which I was unable to do before and generally having a great time. So where is your Cig? Got 'er running yet? We need to get Miklos up here. Seems like we always have to go see him. What is up with that?
Old 12-11-2006, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Allweiss
SNIP.... We need to get Miklos up here. Seems like we always have to go see him. What is up with that?
Yeah, what IS up with that? Miklos is a big home theater nut and I've a a king daddy of a room and system....still can't get him to come down to my place. I even promised to shut all the blinds looking out back so he will not even see the Fountain in the back...he might break out in hives or something! Maybe he's affraid I'll make him go for a PLEASURE boat ride on a Fountain! I've been up to him like 5 times in 2 years...what IS up with that? Lisa even offered to feed him! Maybe we can all meet at my place to watch some offshore race DVD's for some good laughs.
Old 12-11-2006, 09:27 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike's place rocks! Theatre is sick and guest room even has big screen in it , I'm moving in w/ you Carter. No chit the home theatre is bad azz. Pictures Carter?
Old 12-12-2006, 07:04 AM
Platinum Member

Terry did you build another 38 recently ? if so do you have pictures to post.

Last edited by scarab600; 12-12-2006 at 11:41 AM.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:11 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Glad to hear it, Mike. sounds like good clean fun to me. The cig's great, I almost have her back in business again. I'm in the middle of a freshening project, but winter's got me bogged down -- and now come the holidays and our big year-end rush at work, so it's been slow going. Bummer, but oh well.

You guys know how those country guys are up yonder in pasco....tough to get 'em down into the big city.

Count me in, Carter. It's been a while.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by CigDaze
Glad to hear it, Mike. sounds like good clean fun to me. The cig's great, I almost have her back in business again. I'm in the middle of a freshening project, but winter's got me bogged down -- and now come the holidays and our big year-end rush at work, so it's been slow going. Bummer, but oh well.

You guys know how those country guys are up yonder in pasco....tough to get 'em down into the big city.

Count me in, Carter. It's been a while.
OK. I got it. How about we do a boating deal this weekend. Weather is supposed to be nice and Carter needs a ride in his new boat. Hehehehe. BTW Mike, I spoke to Trond this AM and we may be able to discuss trade possibilities on your 38'! Let's do it.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Let's shoot for Saturday. So who is gonna pick Miklos up?
I scared to ride in the Nortech! I know what will happen. Mike, you know who is really the one that needs the hard sell!
Old 12-13-2006, 10:43 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

gorgeous--------
Old 12-14-2006, 07:11 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Is it sold yet........
Old 12-14-2006, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by Jassman
Is it sold yet........
Not yet but very well may be by the end of the day if the owner is not overcome by "seller's remorse" beforehand.

We are waiting on some new props too as the engines have really loosened up. This is my second Nor-Tech 38' Super Fast and I am still amazed by the boat, Trond, Nils, Terry, and the whole factory family.

When Adib and I raced the first Super Fast we used to laugh over the intercom at how fast, level and straight she would run in the rough and then how quick and flat fast she would go in the calm - even in the same race with a slippery set up, 3 blade props, and the old 500 HP carbs. The ergonomics of the center steer helped too I think at least with respect to driver's perspective.

Anyway, this boat makes you smile too. I am going to be sad to let her go. Now, where is my Corsa?!

Quick Reply: HUH!? 2007 38' Nor-Tech?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.