Notices

#6 Drives

Old 12-15-2006, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: #6 Drives

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
F him Tyson, he owes you 3500, if he sells them for 4 k he should pay you every red cent. you did the work in the alloted time and went above and beyond, why let him profit??? let the rest of know who this "racer" pos is... go get the drives then and you sell them for 3500, piss on him let him take the loss

agree'd...tell him either send you the drives or the cash !! ALL OF IT !! c'mon spill the beans...who is this POS !! are his initials RC !!!
Old 12-15-2006, 07:59 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

it was said earlier....lets meet him in the pits this year
Attached Thumbnails #6 Drives-professional-marine-skegs.jpg  
Old 12-15-2006, 08:03 PM
Registered

just wondering if he's dealing with the OWNER or someone thats involved with the team...i know THE OWNER of the boat and just what him to verify the initials for me so i know for sure...if it is infact RC i would go into the racers section and let it be known, that way someone else doesnt get shafted.
Old 12-15-2006, 08:04 PM
Registered

also from what i've been told Danny and Dale of PROFESSIONAL MARINE are NO LONGER INVOLVED WITH HIM
Old 12-16-2006, 01:01 AM
Sarge1
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For the record, I was wrong about when the post was originally placed. My dumb a$$ looked at the wrong date. Next, Afghanistan does not have any oil wells here. At least any that I am aware of. That would be Iraq. Talk to me in a year and a half and maybe I'll be there. And please don't tell me that I chose to be here because I enlisted. You obviously never served or you would have never made that comment. My entire point about the whole thing is that you are dragging an individual through the mudd and the only ones who really know what is going on is BYC and whom ever the other guy is.
Old 12-16-2006, 03:31 AM
Banned

Sarge, the difference is that BYC had been on here a long time, and many people on here know him personally. We all know he is not the kind of guy to just start sh!t for the hell of it. There's another thread he just posted not long ago where a well known pos had ripped him off (now an Ex Oso member), and he didn't say anything for well over a year, maybe two. I've never heard anyone say anything bad about BYC, and that's why we take him at his word. He has earned it.

I don't know who he is refering to, but that's his business, but whoever it is probably knows by now about this thread, and I don't hear anyone shouting at the rooftops proclaiming his innocence.
Old 12-16-2006, 04:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sarge1
For the record, I was wrong about when the post was originally placed. My dumb a$$ looked at the wrong date. Next, Afghanistan does not have any oil wells here. At least any that I am aware of. That would be Iraq. Talk to me in a year and a half and maybe I'll be there. And please don't tell me that I chose to be here because I enlisted. You obviously never served or you would have never made that comment. My entire point about the whole thing is that you are dragging an individual through the mudd and the only ones who really know what is going on is BYC and whom ever the other guy is.
Hey BEAVIS, you're there for a reason,...the last time I checked the draft was not in effect!! You had no problem cashing your guard check while you were state-side. Now quit your *****IN' and MOANING about being over there. (You're starting to sound like a PUS...!!) we know it sucks, but it WAS YOUR DECISION. BYC works harder then ANYONE I KNOW and needs to be paid for such.

ps...we wish you the best, but don't you have bigger things to worry about....Taliban....IEDs??? cut my man some slack!!

!
Old 12-16-2006, 08:17 AM
Sarge1
VIP Member

Originally Posted by cuda
Sarge, the difference is that BYC had been on here a long time, and many people on here know him personally. We all know he is not the kind of guy to just start sh!t for the hell of it. There's another thread he just posted not long ago where a well known pos had ripped him off (now an Ex Oso member), and he didn't say anything for well over a year, maybe two. I've never heard anyone say anything bad about BYC, and that's why we take him at his word. He has earned it.

I don't know who he is refering to, but that's his business, but whoever it is probably knows by now about this thread, and I don't hear anyone shouting at the rooftops proclaiming his innocence.

I am sure BYC is very good at what he does. I am certain that his reputation and work is good evne great. But I would think that someone with that reputation would take a different approach. I am in no way bad mouthing him. As I have said before... I would go about it a different way than bashing someone publicly. You said it yourself, it is his business, not every member on this site.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:33 AM
Sarge1
VIP Member

[QUOTE=OU Want Some?!!]Hey BEAVIS, you're there for a reason,...the last time I checked the draft was not in effect!! You had no problem cashing your guard check while you were state-side. Now quit your *****IN' and MOANING about being over there. (You're starting to sound like a PUS...!!) we know it sucks, but it WAS YOUR DECISION. BYC works harder then ANYONE I KNOW and needs to be paid for such.

ps...we wish you the best, but don't you have bigger things to worry about....Taliban....IEDs??? cut my man some slack!!

You are clueless aren't you? When did I moan about being here? I didn't. By the way, I am active duty, not National Guard, so I don't cash a 'Guard check' every month. The Federal Government pays me. For the last 15 years just in case you would like to know. As far as YOU knowing how much it sucks... you know nothing. I appreciate any and all support, but please don't tell me you know it sucks when you really don't. It was my decision to join. Your right. I am not arguing that. I am here for a reason. Believe me... we are taking care of that reason. Not as fast as I would like, but one by one, day by day. And again, I am not saying BYC shouldn't get paid. I am quite sure he should. But that is between him and the other party concerned.

PS Because I am here and in the Army I can't enjoy 20 minutes of computer time every now and again? I have found this site interesting and enjoy learning more about the sport. I don't see anything wrong with it... maybe I am wrong...
Old 12-16-2006, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

if i drove from joplin to nj i woulda came back with a piece of his azz!!

Quick Reply: #6 Drives

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.