Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Still looking...35 Cafe Racer (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/14711-still-looking-35-cafe-racer.html)

cigarette1 01-22-2002 07:31 PM

Hey ... don't be pushin' down no Cafe prices

... mid 90's Guns for under $100k ... that would be for a very rough one ... you'll find a near perfect Cafe for that.

G

Sean 01-22-2002 07:42 PM

Yeah Fred, I say pics of that trailer...they don't mention it in the ad and I don't know if it goes with the boat or not, but it definitely looks rough!! :D

How doin with your search? Have you picked out your new toy yet? I saw you were looking at Sonic...definitely a solid boat, althoug I saw a 45 up here that cracked at deck near the faring on the starboard side...just from normal operation... :eek: :eek:

KenP 01-22-2002 08:32 PM

Sean, My neighbor has a 1989 Cigarette Cafe Racer absolutely mint perfect. Myco trailer. He never uses it because he has 3 other boats and has lost interest. Once in a while he starts the boat but that is it. It sits on a lift in the summer and that is it. The boat has full Marine Machine steering 572's flawless. He is looking for a little more then what you want but I would look at this boat original and spotless.

TomFTM 01-22-2002 09:00 PM

Hey Sean, I'll sell you my 38 , you won't have to do any work. Tom ;)

Pure Energy 01-22-2002 10:12 PM

There is one at Doller Offshore's site.

thisistank 01-23-2002 12:05 AM

Gary,

I need to sell my boat first...Oh wait, I need to get the motor finished in it first, then play with it, then sell it....THEN buy a cafe...And I'm going to buy Kevins when he buys a gladiator!! :D :D ;) My plans are all laid out! ;)

And don't worry about the cafe prices going down, you're not selling yours bro. You better not be at least, that thing is the BOMB!!!

Tank

Miller 01-23-2002 12:11 AM

Sean, I thought that I saw a list for one that seemed to fit your needs. Let me dig it up if I can.

IDRPSTF 01-23-2002 12:24 AM

Sean there is one here in CA that fts your price range. Interior is not original and I cant remember what power off the top of my head. You could probably steel it but it may need some work. I would not describe it as Eye Catching. If you are interested in a prodject let me know and Ill get you a spec sheet. If you like what you see Ill make the drive and get digital pics. Let me know.
Matt

Sean 01-23-2002 08:00 AM

Thanks for all the replies. I'm heading down to Florida within the next two weeks to take a look at a couple of boats, so I'll let you guys know how I do!

Ken, thanks for the heads up...any idea how much for the one in Jersey?

Matt, I'm interested in the boat in CA, but it would have to be a pretty good deal for me persue. The transport costs alone are going to be huge! I would be interested in looking at pics and if you have a $ number in mind that would be helpful. Feel free to drop me an email.

Thanks again guys!

Sean 01-23-2002 11:19 AM

My girlfriend and I will be in Ft Lauderdale/Miami area Feb 23, 24 and 25th. I hope catch up with some of you and look at some boats, so keep 'em coming!

Sean