Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Fountain New Kilo Record by Miami Show! >

Fountain New Kilo Record by Miami Show!

Notices

Fountain New Kilo Record by Miami Show!

Old 12-19-2006, 07:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Fountain New Kilo Record by Miami Show!

one more thing. google videos has a vid of the Cat Killer coming past spectators at 155. Listen to the vid. that boat isn't even breaking a sweat, and thats in rough water!!!
Old 12-19-2006, 08:05 PM
Registered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxCdmwOee8w

Rio was MOVING there. BTM said they were at about 120-30(?) there and Rio had about 30 or so mph on em.

he was FLYING on the back stretch past the spectator fleet too. i got footage of that too. (post tomorrow) unreal how quick they were moving, not to mention the lead they had on everybody. that boat will set a new record, no doubt in my mind. Rio Roses is gonna bring Vee Bottom speed to a new level. now, by no means am i a Fountain fan, but some respect is gonna be due when that boat makes its run. and i hope to god nobody gets hurt in the process.

Last edited by fubar260; 12-19-2006 at 08:11 PM.
Old 12-19-2006, 08:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dredgeking
Holy ****, T2x!!!!!!! Condemn one man for trying to break his own speed record and praise another for doing the same thing. Darren broke his own record. Sounds a lot like Reggie. They both had goals and felt the need to improve upon something. Did the boat Darren ran have 525's in it? Was it compared to other boats of the same HP? NO! It was his goal. It was him improving upon his own record....
100, This is what I was referring to and directed to T2x mainly. Just a post referring to yours that " Dredge, mentioning Darren was inappropiate and should be left out"

I don't know, it's hard to explain thoughts on the internet. I'm confusing myself now. Did not mean to rag on you
Old 12-19-2006, 08:11 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fountainracing42
I have heard through the grapevine that the Cat Killer is capable of 200+ MPH. Reggie wants to leave at least a little saucer of milk on the doorstep for the stray kittys....meow
if reggie doesn't go 200+ he is still licking up the kitties left overs... (bacardi silver 4 years ago... 202.907 one way, 198.520 average)
Registered

I think Reggie is just going to try and break the 180 marker. He is smart and I think he is going to hold back on the sticks!!! I agree reggie does everything wide open but I also know his marketing. If he goes 200 it will leave nothing on the table. If he continues to bump it up a little ever few years or every year it is priceless advertising!!!! I have heard through the grapevine that the Cat Killer is capable of 200+ MPH. Reggie wants to leave at least a little saucer of milk on the doorstep for the stray kittys....meow
excellent post.
Registered

and thats in rough water!!!

That's rough water, to you??
Old 12-19-2006, 08:14 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

These are the two guys that Reggie needs to watch out for. Darren Luhrs and Ken Warby.

Guys, lets face it. To be a speed record holder you have to be halfway nuts and carry a monster set of balls between your legs. Look at Warby, he can barely walk. And why do you think Darren's sitting?

I hear Reggie used to be taller, but the weight pulled him down.
Attached Thumbnails Fountain New Kilo Record by Miami Show!-darren-ken.jpg  
Old 12-19-2006, 08:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sean H
if reggie doesn't go 200+ he is still licking up the kitties left overs... (bacardi silver 4 years ago... 202.907 one way, 198.520 average)
One thing for sure, we are all talking about 1 V-Hull builder against all other cat builders....that's funny!

Who would have guessed.
Old 12-19-2006, 08:22 PM
Registered

i liked the cat killer video....."everywere we go we hear about all these fast boats but we never seem to be able to find them".....goes on to say....."we've been hearing about these 180MPH cats we know EXCACTLEY how fast were ging because we have all sorts of technoligy that tells us how fast were going" that statement alone tells me that 180 is cat knip to Reggie.
Old 12-19-2006, 08:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
Byrd,

Leave my name out of it.

I guess no matter how many times I say that I don't hate Reggie, it will never matter...
You must not read my posts completely or something...???
You must be joking ...after like a year or so of you on here about fountain this ...that....fountain pushing across the start line with jc special tape....only about 100 or so posts at the least......your name is and has been blended with fountain bashing by yourself....quit crying...you can take it...somebody tell me I am wrong....????....I will leave your name out from now on tx2 has been getting just like you....but he is worst cause he knows everything...

Quick Reply: Fountain New Kilo Record by Miami Show!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.